Vanguard Declaration of Neutrality (DoN)

Darknight

4 minutes ago, Epi said:

Fking neutrals

1. lol, love the video.

2. We can host peace talks then! Switzerland for live! Unless the Italians invade. Then we get pasta. Or pizza. Who knows! We're just TOO NEUTRAL ON IT.

Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
--Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus, Epitoma Rei Militaris, c. 400 AD

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.

Join me:
Domine, fac me servum pacis tuae,
ubi odium, amorem seram;
ubi iniuria, veniam;
ubi dubium, fidem;
ubi desperatio, spem;
ubi caligo, lucem;
ubi tristitia, laetitiam.

O Domine coelestis, concede mihi ut ne tam petam
consolari quam consolare,
intellegi quam intelligere,
amari quam amare.

Nam in dando recipimus,
in ignoscendo ignoscimur,
et in moriendo ad vitam aeternam nascimur. Amen.

Remember,
Felix qui quod amat, defendere fortiter andet.

alis aquilae,

Kriegskoenig

• Upvote 2

Just now, Kriegskoenig said:

@Mad Max clearly has not been to Polaris' server to see the emojis. ?   That's about as sideways as you can get, Maxxie. Are you quite mad, Max? :lol:

I was just give you guys a hat - y'all looked cold. 

• Upvote 2

Lotta big talk for the kiddie corner of mediocrity here.

I say both sides of this war show them what happened to the last dweebs who declared neutrality, unite forces, and smash them to dust after this.

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

Lotta big talk for the kiddie corner of mediocrity here.

I say both sides of this war show them what happened to the last dweebs who declared neutrality, unite forces, and smash them to dust after this.

"Big talk", eh?  Point it out.  Or do you merely mean words that are too long for you to understand, jokes that went over your head?  I don't see anyone threatening to hit you.

Odd that you, Komiko, who dearly love to join in on an easy win, and yet will indubitably squall about getting rekt in a dogpile, are so clearly upset that we don't join in on a dogpile of your making.

Hypocrisy much?  Are standards and morals a matter of convenience to you?  Do you even have an ethic other than, "because I can," or, "It's all ok as long as it helps me"?

Oh.  That's right.  You're a bank thief, a usurper, cheat, and a liar.  You have been known to have no ethics other than your own greed and shortsightedness, and the fact that anyone else could have valid reasons not to join you simply because "easy win," is probably completely baffling to you, if not absolutely beyond your comprehension.  You already know my words are true, deny it though you may.  The witnesses to your past know it all too well.

For you, we will not fight.  If, however, you want a piece of us, be forewarned that we will be happy to grind your nation to sand as long as it takes until your twee self gives up.  You cannot harm us; we simply do not care to be bullied into your bandwagons.  And you should know that because we have standards, loyalty, and honor, we have friends.  You have merely allies of convenience, and homes of convenience in alliances that will never trust you.   

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."  You would do well to rehab your reputation and earn trust, rather than fling mindless threats and insults, as a chattering fool before the king's court.

History has already spoken. Long after you, and the long string of alliances you will have burned your way through, are gone, we will exist here, the same as we always were.  We have standards, absolutes, and constants.  You are but a feather in the wind, blown about at a whim.  From dust you came, and to dust you shall return, and those you presume to threaten will have watched your brief spark flash and die out, leaving no mark behind. 

requiescat in pace, clepta

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

78E.gif

requiescat in pace

Omg, Krieg has been possessed by Kastor. Speaking loudly on the forums and make bad great FA moves. 

? He's prob not hitting TKR so he can hit Polaris from the inside. Right here?

Also Akuryo Suks

Mental note: 

"Do not attack Vanguard as I will be completely and utterly and irrevocably and insert synonym for utterly and most definitely and assuredly and decisively and inescapably destroyed with extreme prejudice beyond recall, once and for all."

The Horsemen promise we won't attack you as we are a bit occupied with the largest and most powerful alliance in the game.

Also

To be honest I don't really keep up with many other alliances. I just figured out what a "TKR" is, so I think you're safe.

• Upvote 1

Registered slot thief

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

3 hours ago, Kriegskoenig said:

talk

Tell us how you really feel 

Edited by Peter Quill

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png