Great Sock War talks

Micchan

Only an idiot starts a war if he is uncertain of victory. And outnumbering your opponent is a very good step in that direction. It's strategy.. Not a boxing match. 

But being outnumbered with no hope has its perks.. You see your allies true nature.

There is nothing more glorious than fighting back to back with your comrades, and fighting to the last. 

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, Villain said:

Only an idiot starts a war if he is uncertain of victory. And outnumbering your opponent is a very good step in that direction. It's strategy.. Not a boxing match. 

But being outnumbered with no hope has its perks.. You see your allies true nature.

There is nothing more glorious than fighting back to back with your comrades, and fighting to the last. 

You mean like how half your top tier runs to VM?

• Downvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

3 minutes ago, Villain said:

That's the kind of attitude I can respect. Which is also why, even though my alliance and Grumpy (for SRD :P) have never gotten along, I actually gained respect for them for honoring their treaty, albeit paperless, with Guardian. So props to those of you on the other side, as long as you don't VM or delete, you never really lose.

• Upvote 6

47 minutes ago, Micchan said:

You just called TGH idiots, how rude

???

Keep poking, Micchan.  At the moment, individuals are being hired.  I will certainly have no problem coming in to put the final nail in your coffin here.

@James II ill get one with no applicants comparing with vm and without vm later :3
also u missed the part where pacific dropped from 210 nations to 150 ish >_<

1 hour ago, Insert Name Here said:

as long as you don't VM or delete, you never really lose.

id call escaping our little slice of hell a victory.... xP

rawr

3 minutes ago, katashimon13 said:

@James II ill get one with no applicants comparing with vm and without vm later :3
also u missed the part where pacific dropped from 210 nations to 150 ish >_<

id call escaping our little slice of hell a victory.... xP

rawr

I was merely highlighting the fact that EMC nations ran to VM, including gov and upper tier. (31 city nation included).

Edited by James II
  • Downvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

26 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

???

Keep poking, Micchan.  At the moment, individuals are being hired.  I will certainly have no problem coming in to put the final nail in your coffin here.

Easy there hoss, you're just begging to be blockaded with smack talk like that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

???

Calm down hippo and read again

He said only idiots start wars they can't win

I replied it was rude on TGH because your first war was that suicide attack on IQ

2 hours ago, Villain said:

tfp? Anyone?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

You mean the war where we did the most damage?  Our war wasn’t on IQ initially, but we later got paid to join that war.

My bad, I just realized we are not talking about the same war because I said TGH but I was thinking about Terminal Jest

4 minutes ago, Micchan said:

My bad, I just realized we are not talking about the same war because I said TGH but I was thinking about Terminal Jest

I mean you are still wrong, since it was TJest and the war after that. Thanks for playing.

Crusty Sock is obviously the name TKR needs for this war.

settradirect.png

35 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Calm down hippo and read again

He said only idiots start wars they can't win

I replied it was rude on TGH because your first war was that suicide attack on IQ

Hey, be fair, the wars TGH have declared have all been at least partly if not totally paid for by a 3rd party. Sure, the wars against IQ weren't assured victories... but you can't lose if you're fighting with someone elses' pixels.

My own philosophy is you can't lose pixels if you don't have pixels in the first place :D

27 minutes ago, ℟Ø₣Ḹ Wⱥ₣₣Ḹᙦ said:

Should be called the great salt wars, cause I'm only seeing loads of it in this thread.

No, S.A.L.T was another war; this one's The Great Sock War.

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

Fair enough.

TJest was a suicide run.  Was quite fun too.

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

???

Well, I mean, it's basically a coffin made entirely out of nails now...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

That's the kind of attitude I can respect. Which is also why, even though my alliance and Grumpy (for SRD :P) have never gotten along, I actually gained respect for them for honoring their treaty, albeit paperless, with Guardian. So props to those of you on the other side, as long as you don't VM or delete, you never really lose.

I know the opposition narrative is that Grumpy is a bunch of infra huggers, but anyone that really knows me in these games knows I live for some war.  I admit I don't like going out and starting a fight, but when a fight starts, I am all in, this is the best part of this game.  I gotta say the last two days have been the most fun I have had in a while in this game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I know the opposition narrative is that Grumpy is a bunch of infra huggers, but anyone that really knows me in these games knows I live for some war.  I admit I don't like going out and starting a fight, but when a fight starts, I am all in, this is the best part of this game.  I gotta say the last two days have been the most fun I have had in a while in this game.

Downdeclaring is a lot of fun. It starts to get somewhat annoying when you gotta decom double buy to hit targets but it's still pretty neat.