Name this war! - October 2018

Kamea Arano

41 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

People have wanted to split bk and NPO for a while. I think Knightfall vs The Great Sock War night finally give them a wedge issue to do it. 

All your socks belong to us.

13 hours ago, soultak3r1 said:

A bit hypocritical of you there. Especially literally right after your shitposting about naming it before the war is over.

Also have to note that it was a mod that started this thread, so, nice job bashing the mod for wanting to get this ball rolling.

A man can hold an opinion about the name of the war and how it should be named. Nice job bashing a man for stating his opinion peacefully.

5 hours ago, Diabulus said:

A man can hold an opinion about the name of the war and how it should be named. Nice job bashing a man for stating his opinion peacefully.

Sure, sure, it's just that if your opinion isn't that it should be the Great Sock War then your opinion is objectively wrong :P

Don't Park on the Grass, because old people hate it when you tread on their lawn

Edited by Kim Jong-Il

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

In all seriousness.  Since a lot of war declarations have been about restoring the balance (and with reference to Infinity Wars), might I suggest the War for Balance.

@soultak3r1 and I made the naming convention that started on Discord, but . . . .

yeah, know what, what the hell! THIS IS THE GREAT SOCK WAR, homies!

1549687664_Senyor_Puloy_Sig2.png.0b2e28979c48ebd9c346106c5c9a52e8.png

With blood, sweat, and tears; even past the point that our guns and swords fail; even past the time when our bodies go frail; for Pacifica we shall always prevail! Without doubts! Without question! Whatever the cost! To whatever end!

• Upvote 2

With blood, sweat, and tears; even past the point that our guns and swords fail; even past the time when our bodies go frail; for Pacifica we shall always prevail! Without doubts! Without question! Whatever the cost! To whatever end!

Just now, Buorhann said:

Who came up with The Great Sock War?  Just need to know for a friend who’s planning ahead.

I'mma take credit for that. lol

It was a group effort on the naming I believe. No one person can take credit for the glorious name of The Great Sock War. The name is rumored to have been echoed and whispered at the same time through the years of time for just this occasion and event. To not take the name would defy that of the natural state of nature and would be a down right mean thing to do.

Just now, soultak3r1 said:

It was a group effort on the naming I believe. No one person can take credit for the glorious name of The Great Sock War. The name is rumored to have been echoed and whispered at the same time through the years of time for just this occasion and event. To not take the name would defy that of the natural state of nature and would be a down right mean thing to do.

Oh, yeah, right.

umm, yeah, listen to Soultaker.  He takes souls and socks if you don't.

21 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

If this war is called anything sock themed I will be fighting against you all next war and this will be the CB for TEst.

m26ew4b.gif

Sock war is cancer.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Prefontaine said:

If this war is called anything sock themed I will be fighting against you all next war and this will be the CB for TEst.

"All Your Socks Are Belong To Us" - that's the unofficial declaration for nation declaring war.  Most are on the bandwagon.  We're just way below your tier.