War Propaganda (19th October 2018+ War)

Avakael

22 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

>Implies score compression isn't a legitimate tactic

>Acts as if not paying an enemy is a sign of weakness

Lmao try again I want some more. Be careful of calling people out prematurely, in a week or so I imagine these quotes will be amusing. @Smith learned this the hard way.

Dropping to 4k ns is score compression. IDK what 2.5k ns is.

It's not so much that your side can't talk trash, SRD. It's just that you're particularly bad at it. You sound like you're threatening tell on BK to their moms for not wearing their jackets when it's cold outside.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Auctor said:

You sound like you're threatening tell on BK to their moms for not wearing their jackets when it's cold outside.

To be fair, some old men would do that.

Dem damn youngin’s gonna get sick!

34 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Its not a sign of weakness, its just a sign of being a bit of a scumbag, especially after I worked with you guys to come up with a payment plan to help YOU out, it should have been paid off well before this war started.

If BK care what people thought, we would have never joined IQ lel. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 8mrgrim8 said:

Can you make an individual war stats showing who's killed the most tanks and air?

Yer, I have all the ids so I'll compile them at some point, at least for unit dmg and loot. Infra DMG will be a bigger problem.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

2 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Yer, I have all the ids so I'll compile them at some point, at least for unit dmg and loot. Infra DMG will be a bigger problem.

I'm at 69.9k infra destroyed, 13,067 air and 70,684 tanks, if you need to double check your numbers against something

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

fXuOL1d.jpg

The single best thing about all of this is that people keep using mine and redarmys war flag for CoS.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

2 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

Lmao try again I want some more. Be careful of calling people out prematurely, in a week or so I imagine these quotes will be amusing. @Smith learned this the hard way.

I'm baffled to see the irony in this post. It seems as if you fail to realize the same thing could be said for you.

ZJK5Ctw.png

In a few weeks or so, this quote will be very amusing.

• Upvote 3

I thank Rose, CKD, t$, Pantheon, and now Fark for allow me the chance to increase my war stats.
@Radoje "Can't call me a Pixel Hugger anymore now Rado, now can you." ;}   
Capture.JPG.df99ee172fc928b8cc48e9616929a9ba.JPG

Edited by Sphinx
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Curufinwe
29 minutes ago, Radoje said:

I'm baffled to see the irony in this post. It seems as if you fail to realize the same thing could be said for you.

ZJK5Ctw.png

Is that when everyone in TKR is scheduled to come out of vmode?

40 minutes ago, Radoje said:

ZJK5Ctw.png

Whew lad, lets break this down.

First, I don't want to beat a dead horse, but when was the last time an IQ war lasted a few weeks?

Next, We were rank three when I said that, the comment was much more a celebration of taking the top dog down, rather than jerking ourselves off. Additionally, unlike you BK's identity is not tied to being number 1. I fully expect to be over taken by Pantheon or even TKR again post war, and I don't care. It's cool to be rank one, but at least I can say that BK can say its more than a rank.

1 hour ago, Smith said:

jZVkHxb.png

Y U hurting me lik this bby

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Darth Revan said:

When you have to post individual stats because your alliance is doing so bad. 

Image result for burning house meme

Didn't he VM in some war not long ago too? Can't remember which one, but Abbas said he still went by the name ValhalaValkyrie. Wonder if he'll resist clicking that VM button when his time to be dragged into the meatgrinder comes.

8 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

Didn't he VM in some war not long ago too? Can't remember which one, but Abbas said he still went by the name ValhalaValkyrie. Wonder if he'll resist clicking that VM button when his time to be dragged into the meatgrinder comes.

Nope never VM'd, and nor do I intend to. Also where did Abbas say this?

EDIT: Can you link me? And do you have a timestamp for it?

Edited by Sphinx