War Propaganda (19th October 2018+ War)

Avakael

You broke war. Congrats.

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

1 hour ago, Justin076 said:

Well it took a couple weeks but we've finally done it. 

798f6fc2a87630259717dbf1a4acafd4.png 

Damn, that must have been perfectly simultaneous... Or at least simultaneous enough that during the lag from turnchange, the system that checks if there's a valid war slot didn't catch the difference? Either way well done :blink:

8 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Damn, that must have been perfectly simultaneous... Or at least simultaneous enough that during the lag from turnchange, the system that checks if there's a valid war slot didn't catch the difference? Either way well done :blink:

or I'm just that good. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Creed Mallory said:

Surprised you referenced my podcast. More exposure I guess

Just came across that statement of hers.  She’s right about it (and even guilty of it in some cases).  Just thought the comic was fitting with what she said.  Was a good interview.

• Upvote 1

Recently in the war, the sphere once known as Radiantsphere, lead by the Knights Radiant, has changed. They have reformed into the new, Nerdsphere, lead by the Nerds Radiant. In response to this, the coalition has also reformed, into the Chad Coalition, lead by Terminus Chad.

Now, i understand this change is sudden, and many of you may be confused as to what the new sides really are. I, Akuryo, have made this handy diagram to inform you. 

Nerdsphere_vs_Chadsphere.png

Edited by Akuryo
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Um... yeah, but using what program? Some kind of Lego brick simulator? I kinda like it though

Lego Digital Designer

You can talk about it and see my other works on the public part of our forum

https://www.knightsradiant.pw/topic/6092-lego/

• Upvote 1

Hey, so I just got this message from a friendly TCW nation, please pass it on and support Felkey! We've got to help him! Let's show everyone what the PnW community can do!

kLMlKJb.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

51 minutes ago, TheNG Rising said:

Hey, so I just got this message from a friendly TCW nation, please pass it on and support Felkey! We've got to help him! Let's show everyone what the PnW community can do!

kLMlKJb.png

Oh no, gotta help Felkey!

5643 6908 6969 1965

01/22

• Upvote 3