War Propaganda (19th October 2018+ War)

Avakael

18 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Older than you think, perhaps I am.

Meme be old, you are young, I should know it as... I am your father...

• Downvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Y'know, I know that sometimes the banter goes a little far, but we all enjoy it. Even Alex occasionally upvotes good shitposts. But if you're wondering who he supports in this war, look no further than this:

sQ8vwlN.png

See it? On the left? Alex is such a fan of The Commonwealth, that he's featured us on the website title! He's really getting into the spirit of things. And regardless of which side you're on, I think we can all agree on how wonderful it is that Alex is just as passionate about this war as we are.

Edited by Reuben Cheuk
  • Upvote 5

On 10/25/2018 at 8:51 AM, Auctor said:

It's not so much that your side can't talk trash, SRD. It's just that you're particularly bad at it. You sound like you're threatening tell on BK to their moms for not wearing their jackets when it's cold outside.

I used to think that the worst part of any war Grumpy is involved in was when SRD made his way to the OWF.

*Enter Seph*

Side note: Y’all have only yourselves to blame. I can only do so much to delay it before it starts. 

Oh and 10/10 prop thread. 

Edited by Samwise
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Samwise said:

I used to think that the worst part of any war Grumpy is involved in was when SRD made his way to the OWF.

*Enter Seph*

Side note: Y’all have only yourselves to blame. I can only do so much to delay it before it starts. 

Oh and 10/10 prop thread. 

old-man-gif.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

eastwood.jpg

8xBczfg.jpg.2465d1ed045ec49563a45c6d15b26983.jpg

Edited by Zues
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Lets start with my crap first (poorly made shit) 

meme2.png

Webp-net-gifmaker-5.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------Now the fun stuff, ANTI TKR Ads-------------------------------------------------------------

• Like 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

818355427_OffensiveForrestGump01112018121222.jpg.5a315c2151735f3e47b5b6af569b58dc.jpg

12 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I dont get it... vacation mode looks like a pretty attractive option

That's the point lol