War Propaganda (19th October 2018+ War)

Avakael

2 minutes ago, B0SS said:

Then how you got wifi...

Tethered to my phone like a boss. PW was meant to be played on 3G, let me tell you. Cant experience slow servers when your net is even slower ;)

• Upvote 5

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Tethered to my phone like a boss. PW was meant to be played on 3G, let me tell you. Cant experience slow servers when your net is even slower ;)

?

On 10/26/2018 at 7:32 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

what program do you guys use to modify videos like that? I was looking for something a month ago, but i couldnt find anything.

Seeing as GoB are a bunch of rich old bastards, you shouldn't bother with anything that's cheap or free. Get After Effects and Premiere Pro like the 1%ers that you are.

Edited by Malal
  • Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

3 hours ago, Maia said:

Hungry Horde UPN, Fark who entered in Cos/Test-Gob/Guardian front, colorized.

Wait... so CoS saved Grumpy from Fark?  I am confused.  I gotta be honest, I have no idea who the gerbil guy is that everyone uses, and half of these, I cant even tell who they are making fun of.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Wait... so CoS saved Grumpy from Fark?  I am confused.  I gotta be honest, I have no idea who the gerbil guy is that everyone uses, and half of these, I cant even tell who they are making fun of.

It's more to show that Test/Cos could try to take you down, same with Guardian but most slots are filled rn because of Fark, UPN and company who don't take you down only what they can do is nuke you. They don't really care about any strategy they just like Horde who spotted fresh meat and don't care if they will be dead without any good results to win this war. So CoS/Test need to competite with them for slots rn lol. In this case with these "allies" on Gob/Front they make that you will stay alive much more longer in the battlefield. Have fun burning them into ground.

Yeah, probably  I wasn't super obvious in this video.

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

On 10/27/2018 at 2:07 AM, Sir Scarfalot said:

2l2ky0.jpg

Timetraveler you are, Meme older than yourself be

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities