War Propaganda (19th October 2018+ War)

Avakael

Actually on the topic of war stats (and regarding raiders), for several months being a raider has been very counterproductive proportion wise, in terms of K-D ratio. For several months, bar this war because pretty much everybody is too busy to counter Arrgh, pirates just built tanks to maximize GA loot and aircraft to protect their ground forces and ships if the target needed to stay blockaded. Bascially for pirates military is a shield whose main goal is to last just long enough to see you beige the target.

In terms of sheer stat quanity / accumulation, being a pirate / raider still made some difference since in peace time pretty much everybody isn't fighting. For instance from my own personal experience, when I was in t$ my K-D ratio was beastly, then I went to Arrgh and I fricked it up big time since my priority was looting. :P

But yeah, back in the day, when Tywin and Worp were in Arrgh and there was even the old system that highly benefited sumbarine warfare, you could actually get pretty good stats while being a pirate / raider. However nowadays (in peace time), you join Arrgh perfectly aware that you're gonns be rekt 95% of the time and if you want a good K-D ratio, it's the absolute worst place you can be. For looting though, that's another story. :D  

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

what program do you guys use to modify videos like that? I was looking for something a month ago, but i couldnt find anything.

OpenShot. It's a bit tricky though. This was my first time edit, hence why there's some errors here and there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

8 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Posts like this make me wonder if people actually pay attention on a weekly or even monthly basis at all, lol.

TKR's been involved in 4 wars this year so far with majority numbers on their side in each war except this one.

Honestly? No, not really. I used to want to be involved in FA, but to be in FA, you need to have connections, and the only time I usually even speak to anyone outside of t$ in this game is when I'm coordinating personal wars with them.

8 hours ago, Micchan said:

No, being a raider automatically excludes you from the TKR leaderboard (not counting the raids in the low tier to growth)

Koso plays a lot with the market so he made a lot of money fast and he was upper tier after a year, so add a big nation for many wars to a good fighter and you have these numbers

I didn't really played serious in my first year, I was in micros for months and then joined TKR just after Silent War, then Papers please where I did a fight only with Roz and got my first nuke, my military career really started with Trail of Tiers at 16 cities and had a fun month in the NPO pit, then the long peace, then the "War" on Piracy with Arrgh, then SALT with the Nuke Block, then Dance Dance Revolution with KT and TGH, and now this one

This is the TKR top 5 in the wars I recorded, planning to add the old wars if I can find the stats

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT5MHHfWtWPGd5k0sVGbuYPxlgINNazuDv5Zv_GBDQVbAYQ8SHPe-6CTXpIcQd4zQcKEHURxw52VhqF/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Yep, I have missed a lot of wars. I've only had a couple single tiny scraps since Terminal Jest.

Le1AjCa.png

10 hours ago, Smith said:

Please don't hate me

imageproxy.php?img=&key=034ba6c286680c05lXz8PZs.png

>Ignoring the bait and instead launching at a 2k infra target, with max military, in an attrition war

He read the guide.

2l2ky0.jpg

46 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

-snop-

Man, here I had this idea for a video but this one just blew my best potential out of the water. I'd upvote it twice if I could so I'll just upvote another random post of yours instead.

12 hours ago, Micchan said:

Thanks thanks, I know that I have impressed you by showing this level of courage

I want Scarfy to be proud of me

❤️

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

what program do you guys use to modify videos like that? I was looking for something a month ago, but i couldnt find anything.

I used vegas pro for mine :D 

They take a lot of time though. Ra$$$putin took me about 10-12 hours.

Edited by Radoje

20 hours ago, TheNG said:

At last, a challenge.

pOjx7ra.jpg

You speak of being rolled Son of Acadia. 

And what do you still remember of losing? Of being rolled?

Your success has made you a pale imitation of what you once were. It is time for a new order. A new bird. And I have answered the call. 

19 hours ago, Hodor said:

MEME WARS: THE GREAT SOCK WAR EDITION

THE MEME WAR RAGES, THE BATTLEFIELD IS LITTERED WITH DOWNVOTES AS THE TRIUMPHANT FORCES OF THENG AND HODOR GATHER UPVOTE AFTER UPVOTE FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE SIDES. FOR EMC THERE IS ONLY DESPAIR AND HUMORLESS SALT, BUT THERE IS ONE WHO RISES ABOVE, ONE WHO STANDS STRONG IN THE FACE OF SUCH INSURMOUNTABLE ODDS...

gvoxu3ugk9e01.jpg?width=914&s=bd42d58080

smith-carries.png

pou8kqX.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

C0r3Fye.png

2 hours ago, TheNG said:

Check out the latest attraction at the PnW Theme Park - The Drop!
Feel your heart race as you plummet down tens of thousands of EMC score! Just looks at these happy faces!

MuEz382.png

Made like that seem your side is going down