War Propaganda (19th October 2018+ War)

Avakael

24 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

one for each of the alliances that forgot...

TEst.jpg?width=225&height=300Space.jpg?width=225&height=300Rose.jpg?width=225&height=300Panth.jpg?width=226&height=300

It's not so much a matter of forgetting, as it is a matter of not being able to deal with all the upper tier power of your sphere at a time. :P 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, 8mrgrim8 said:

XFjFlQ3.jpg

Heh. Must admit we were surprised to see them come in

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

41 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

02bc48d2ab33846b7dddeb589c92097e.png

SMH Acadia nearly twice our size but half as many wars.

HEY, @TheNG! Quit sittin on yer frickin power lines and go win glory for Overlord Roquentin! >:(

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

Four down, twenty two to go.

2.5k ns?  You aren't catching any whales at that size, I'm not sure at that size you even know where the ocean is.

Also if BK is so Stronk, can you finish paying back my member the 550 million dollars you guys still owe him?

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Auctor said:

It's kind of adorable watching SRD post crap like he thinks he's owning people. Some things never change.

Literally me when I see SRDs attempts at taking shots at people. 

644124e9789686678f74232a7e373d7f.png 

• Upvote 3

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

35 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

2.5k ns?  You aren't catching any whales at that size, I'm not sure at that size you even know where the ocean is.

Also if BK is so Stronk, can you finish paying back my member the 550 million dollars you guys still owe him?

>Implies score compression isn't a legitimate tactic

>Acts as if not paying an enemy is a sign of weakness

Lmao try again I want some more. Be careful of calling people out prematurely, in a week or so I imagine these quotes will be amusing. @Smith learned this the hard way.

6 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

>Acts as if not paying an enemy is a sign of weakness

Lmao try again I want some more. Be careful of calling people out prematurely, in a week or so I imagine these quotes will be amusing. @Smith learned this the hard way.

I already know we lost I've admitted it multiple times on these forums, but I would like to see BK pay my member the money you owe him, since it seems this is the only way i can get a response.  Its also nice to know only one side is allowed to trash talk.

Its not a sign of weakness, its just a sign of being a bit of a scumbag, especially after I worked with you guys to come up with a payment plan to help YOU out, it should have been paid off well before this war started.  If you dump it in our bank now, you may even have a chance to steal it all back!

• Upvote 2