Jump to content
The Mad Titan

Destiny Arrives

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

That didn’t take long

BK STRONK

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Auctor said:

the correct response to this is "who cares about who's in vacation mode", not self pwnage just fyi

Auctor.. I'm confused. What is this vacation mode they're talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We Grumpy old people are always on vacation, not vacation mode though, (we are retired) but when you get on our lawn you get a cane to the face!

grouchy-old-man-clipart-1.jpg

Edited by Sephiroth
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2018 at 9:54 AM, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Last I saw, BK hasn't stolen any banks, put bank thieves in gov positions, protected bank thieves, had members uses banks stolen by exploits for personal banks, had members then talked shit about it, and Im pretty sure BK didn't lie to the game about wanting to make it more dynamic all the while holding secret treaties that would give your side incredible NS.

*gasp*

Whew that took a while to type ha

Can you in good faith call someone else wicked with your alliance's and allies actions? I dare say not

I think it's rather amusing when someone like you goes out of his way to imply that others are wicked.

I seem to recall that you took no measures against your former government members who immediately tried to trashed Yui (Remember how that went for you?) shortly after taking over Pantheon.

I also recall how you approached your allies The Syndicate and Dark Brotherhood to tell them I threatened you after I told you not to ignore my messages after refusing to repay your debts to TKR for months.

And I also recall how you then went on to tell your allies that I spied on your nation and killed spies without providing any evidence whatsoever for this kind of claim. Just to smear me and especially TKR in front of your two closest allies. Lying to them like that. Ts ts ts.

So tell me about wicked, honey.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait...did I already BK STRONK here?!?

 

oh well one more for good measure...

 

BK #1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mitsuru said:

I think it's rather amusing when someone like you goes out of his way to imply that others are wicked.

I seem to recall that you took no measures against your former government members who immediately tried to trashed Yui (Remember how that went for you?) shortly after taking over Pantheon.

I also recall how you approached your allies The Syndicate and Dark Brotherhood to tell them I threatened you after I told you not to ignore my messages after refusing to repay your debts to TKR for months.

And I also recall how you then went on to tell your allies that I spied on your nation and killed spies without providing any evidence whatsoever for this kind of claim. Just to smear me and especially TKR in front of your two closest allies. Lying to them like that. Ts ts ts.

So tell me about wicked, honey.

Talking shit while in VM? Ofcourse you are ha

Have you seen the buroham SS's where Yui is there with Cakey and Felky when they pressure Sphinx to blow up our discord? XD Her hands arnt clean. You also don't know shit about how I handled my gov back then, everything you're saying is such nonsense XD But I suppose that's why we love you ha


I said with how the spying started 2 hours after your immature, and out-of-line outbursts, the likely-hood of it being you or someone you knew from your sphere was likely. You smear yourself Mitsuru, I really didn't have to do anything ha. But by all means keep blaming me for your frickups, I truly don't mind hahaha


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Auctor said:

the correct response to this is "who cares about who's in vacation mode", not self pwnage just fyi

You really should get best poster of the year. So many gems coming from your camp. Short and sweet, you little honey pot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see some people have time to read the forums and reply to posts but not fight in the actual war. LPS nostalgia intensifies!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

I think it's rather amusing when someone like you goes out of his way to imply that others are wicked.

I seem to recall that you took no measures against your former government members who immediately tried to trashed Yui (Remember how that went for you?) shortly after taking over Pantheon.

I also recall how you approached your allies The Syndicate and Dark Brotherhood to tell them I threatened you after I told you not to ignore my messages after refusing to repay your debts to TKR for months.

And I also recall how you then went on to tell your allies that I spied on your nation and killed spies without providing any evidence whatsoever for this kind of claim. Just to smear me and especially TKR in front of your two closest allies. Lying to them like that. Ts ts ts.

So tell me about wicked, honey.

Aren't you in VM? OH so it was THAT type of VM.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2018 at 6:02 AM, Settra said:

Aren't you in VM? OH so it was THAT type of VM.

In VM but won't give the rest of us a break.

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.