Destiny Arrives

The Mad Titan

15 hours ago, Mikey said:

Regardless of which side comes out on top, the real winner is greatkitteh for being let out of his cage.

Yeah, first TheNG, then Auctor, now greatkitteh. Someone's been using BK's cocaine on the job.

Edited by Edward I
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Ratatarata said:

No class today for me. Yesterday was the weekend. Wanna keep me occupied. 

You seem to have suddenly no classes. I thought you had to head back to class post weekend? Or is it that you just talk big game, but really afraid of sending us back to paradise as you proclaimed on Friday. 

1 hour ago, Shadowthrone said:

You seem to have suddenly no classes. I thought you had to head back to class post weekend? Or is it that you just talk big game, but really afraid of sending us back to paradise as you proclaimed on Friday. 

Lmao, I don’t need to prove anything to you. If you wanna help me prepare for my test on ion conduction channels and modelling said signals, my computer programming assignment and my research presentations that are coming up soon, buy a ticket to canada, I will send you the address. 

6 minutes ago, Ratatarata said:

Lmao, I don’t need to prove anything to you. If you wanna help me prepare for my test on ion conduction channels and modelling said signals, my computer programming assignment and my research presentations that are coming up soon, buy a ticket to canada, I will send you the address. 

1517596882612.gif

• Upvote 1

settradirect.png

26 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

You and NPO have 10 combined and you guys are winning, what is your excuse?  Glass houses pal

Wow 6 and 4 with 300 people between us, none since entering the war. 

26 between TKR and TCW, with half the members of BK and NPO, with most entering right when war happened. 

Try again though sweetie. 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

16 TKR VM and rising. Would be funny if it wasn't so sad. At least Sargun is leading from the front?

Yeah, leading from the beachfront. That counts, right?

Just look at how full the Vacation-Mobile is!

157020.jpg

There's plenty more stops on the way too! Let's what proportion of EMC will war-dodge before this shindig is over!
25%? 50%? Your guess is as good as mine...

• Upvote 4

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

you guys are winning

First of all... obligatory GOB bends the knee!

Second, y'all have more vacations than a f***ing timeshare salesmen's convention, bro. You're going to roll the s*** out of the people who come back, right? Your bloc can't allow its members to think this is acceptable. They fear your enemies more than they fear you. If you let that continue you're screwed long term. When they come out of VM, you either show them that they were stupid and should have feared you more or you're basically just done.

I look forward to your decision.

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

You and NPO have 10 combined and you guys are winning, what is your excuse?  Glass houses pal

the correct response to this is "who cares about who's in vacation mode", not self pwnage just fyi

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2