Destiny Arrives

The Mad Titan

10 minutes ago, Ratatarata said:

What else can we expect from suicidal fanatics?

Don’t worry, we will send you off to your paradise soon enough. 

What's amusing is that you're in VM. Get out of it and then talk shit, boy.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Hey dude, he's following Felkey's footsteps. Cut him some slack :P .

Sorry we don’t use slack over here. We sow discord. 

10 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

What's amusing is that you're in VM. Get out of it and then talk shit, boy.

And what if I ask shit from VM?

Oof!

• Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Hey dude, he's following Felkey's footsteps. Cut him some slack :P .

Btw, I have been on VM for more than a week now cause of school. Logged in today to check in on Orbus so will shit talk as much as I can for the next day or 2 before I have to return

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Ratatarata said:

Btw, I have been on VM for more than a week now cause of school. Logged in today to check in on Orbus so will shit talk as much as I can for the next day or 2 before I have to return

Are you going to extend VM for 'school', or are you actually going to hop into the trenches when it expires? Doesn't take that much time per day to fight for you alliance, you know.

• Upvote 1

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

1 minute ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Are you going to extend VM for 'school', or are you actually going to hop into the trenches when it expires? Doesn't take that much time per day to fight for you alliance, you know.

I won’t need to extend VM. Like I said, went on VM over a week ago, and set like  1-2 months before I come out. That way, I should be out by the holidays. Yay me!

• Downvote 1

If Leo is sticking to his marvel theme, then IQ all jumping one alliance should be called the annihilation wave. Regardless, everyone have fun. I think it's been quite some time since TKR has faced a challenge of this scale

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Maybe the server will lag so hard game time will be frozen.

"ROQUENTIN, I'VE COME TO BARGAIN [...] THIS IS LAG. ENDLESS LOOPED LAG."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Regardless of which side comes out on top, the real winner is greatkitteh for being let out of his cage.

• Upvote 3

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

This is gonna be fun

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

8 hours ago, greatkitteh said:

Maybe the server will lag so hard game time will be frozen.

X7dxM5I.png

Sheepy it's time, activate it!

Changelog: I added a new type of attack, ships and ground now can destroy air up to the 50% in one attack

• Upvote 1