Where's Felkey?

Kastor

18 hours ago, Hodor said:

Having just listened to the Slow Burn about Bill Clinton, I am deeply uncomfortable with any mention of cigars.

I'd be more comftorable in that situation tbh, but thats just how no one can ruin my appetite, you could take a shit close to my table I'd be like k, the only time I would stop eating is if something went on my food.

I prefer much just smoking and I am not really picky about what to smoke. If we go with cigarettes then its Marlboro Red, Lucky Strike or Marble but when it comes to Cigars my commie roots just say "Smoke a Cuban"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

35 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

From TCW's page:

TCW_VMers.png

Old habits die hard.

Pantheon 2.0 on the spot, leader abandons the alliance on the eve of a war and a tenth of the alliance in VM. 

• Upvote 2

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

3 hours ago, Justin076 said:

Pantheon 2.0 on the spot, leader abandons the alliance on the eve of a war and a tenth of the alliance in VM. 

Probably the whole alliance is going to go into VM. What will the vacation mode strike force do next?

Edited by Settra

settradirect.png

TCW FRIGHTENS EASILY, BUT WE'LL BE BACK AND IN GREATER NUMBERS TOO | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Also we aren't actually old school Pantheon, as our leader hasn't deleted yet, and Justin didn't you spend most of the 69 day war in Vacation mode?

Edited by Sphinx
  • Upvote 1

Yes...it's clearly my master plan. I send Felkey on a little holiday. He comes back to purple and Ellies everywhere. I've already started painting the office...

• Upvote 6

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png

4 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Also we aren't actually old school Pantheon, as our leader hasn't deleted yet, and Justin didn't you spend most of the 69 day war in Vacation mode?

An ordinary member VMing doesn't have the same impact on an alliance than the actual alliance leader. You're comparing apples and oranges. Nice try though. And quite frankly I don't necessarily blame those flooding VM, I blame Felkey as he has been a great example and obviously isn't around to unite the alliance and keep morale high and fighting ready.

• Upvote 4

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

@Apeman I’m being serious. I know and understand you have hurt feelings and that’s valid. Let’s talk peace (my surrender as the aggressor) and clear the air between us. Find me on Discord, please. I’m free for the next 45 minutes. 

21 hours ago, Thalmor said:

From TCW's page:

TCW_VMers.png

Old habits die hard.

We have 10 in VM, it's normal for a big alliance

Also because we suggest to players who wants to quit for irl things to put long VM so their nation still exist if they want to play again

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

We have 10 in VM, it's normal for a big alliance

Also because we suggest to players who wants to quit for irl things to put long VM so their nation still exist if they want to play again

10 isn't bad until you're not the size of TKR and realize that's literally 10% of your alliance and many of them right in the tier where shits gonna go crazy.

And then also, of course, the timeframe.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Akuryo said:

10 isn't bad until you're not the size of TKR and realize that's literally 10% of your alliance and many of them right in the tier where shits gonna go crazy.

And then also, of course, the timeframe.

Tell me about the tier where shits gonna go crazy and the timeframe

On 10/19/2018 at 11:04 AM, Yui said:

Yes...it's clearly my master plan. I send Felkey on a little holiday. He comes back to purple and Ellies everywhere. I've already started painting the office...

A nice little holiday in Siberia, in other words...

PurpleGulag.png

Or

TimeforPurpleThings.png

Then we get this 

PurpleStalin.png

• Downvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities