Where's Felkey?

Kastor

Just now, Hodor said:

2018-10-16-1617.png

ruh roh

If 25 people watched paint dry, would you say all 25 gave a crap if it actually finished drying? I'm out, this thread is stale already. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

Wine. Wine always wins. A nice good red Italian from the region of Piemonte or a nicer drier southern wine, especially a good Chianti, on the beach and I'm set. 

Also have fun, get drunk and and go crazy! 

Edited by Shadowthrone
  • Upvote 2

More of a rum guy myself 

image.jpeg.ef1100bf02dfcc2e1bba5c23f5b6609c.jpeg

have fun dude

Edited by Hilmes
  • Upvote 2

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

11 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Wine. Wine always wins. A nice good red Italian from the region of Piemonte or a nicer drier southern wine, especially a good Chianti, on the beach and I'm set. 

Dry Red Wines are always good.  There's a particular French one I love best.  I would get absolutely smashed on it if I could find it again.  Cannot stand Sweet wines.

2 hours ago, Felkey said:

I'm gonna be drinking my ass off on a beach in a couple days, care for a drink? Name your poison.

Start me off with an ice cold litre of an imported Pilsener (if it's Trumer, while domestic, it's still good and bypasses the imported requirement)

then get me a Moscow Mule (use Russian Gold only), followed by a Dark & Stormy (Kraken pls), then repeat the two.

Also,

This FALL, brace yourself as....

Yui takes over once again.

Pantheon 2: Cruise Control

Edited by ☠ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™☠

12 minutes ago, ☠ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™☠ said:

Start me off with an ice cold litre of an imported Pilsener (if it's Trumer, while domestic, it's still good and bypasses the imported requirement)

then get me a Moscow Mule (use Russian Gold only), followed by a Dark & Stormy (Kraken pls), then repeat the two.

Also,

This FALL, brace yourself as....

Yui takes over once again.

Kraken is gross...Also those drinks aren't very tropical, it just doesn't fit the vacation.

1 minute ago, 8mrgrim8 said:

Kraken is gross...Also those drinks aren't very tropical, it just doesn't fit the vacation.

It's fall m8.

2 minutes ago, 8mrgrim8 said:

not in where he's going. 

Oh then just get the man overpriced Mexican beer and Hurricanes/Punch Drinks/etc

You know what

water is fricking good, I like water. I drink 1.5 gallons of that a day and switching from a diet of whatever the frick I want with plenty of liquor to this new life, I'm a fricking light weight.

Plus, Kastor - you are a nice person. Love one another. This community is one of tolerance. Please - be tolerant.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Hodor said:

Downvote.

You came out neutral, one downvote, one upvote.

Bourbon is the only acceptable answer.

@Theodosius hit the bongos! @Radoje get the grill! These guys dont know the balkan nectar called Rakija

11 hours ago, WSxPhoenix said:

If 25 people watched paint dry, would you say all 25 gave a crap if it actually finished drying? I'm out, this thread is stale already. 

Well depends which colour, I prefer watching darker paint dry as the lighter ones burn out your eyes, with dark its more mild and suitng and you can watch any point of the wall without getting distracted by like lets say Lemon Yellow or School Bus Yellow

• Downvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

11 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

Idk man, last time I just ate a crossiant I had a large urge to surrender and put up at least 3 white flags on my home. Wine? Thats basically what I just said but on steroids

• Downvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Analysing all this is interesting, and I won't claim to know why Felkey left, but we should be wary of reading too deeply into this. I'm not taking shots (tequila) at anyone here, but we should always remember that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

13 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Dry Red Wines are always good.  There's a particular French one I love best.  I would get absolutely smashed on it if I could find it again.  Cannot stand Sweet wines.

My favourite are Barolo's and Barbaresco's. Last night I drank a bottle of Nero d'Avola. A little acidic red. But of the different reds I've tried in my lifetime, the Italian reds are the finest. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Reuben Cheuk said:

Analysing all this is interesting, and I won't claim to know why Felkey left, but we should be wary of reading too deeply into this. I'm not taking shots (tequila) at anyone here, but we should always remember that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Having just listened to the Slow Burn about Bill Clinton, I am deeply uncomfortable with any mention of cigars.

2 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

My favourite are Barolo's and Barbaresco's. Last night I drank a bottle of Nero d'Avola. A little acidic red. But of the different reds I've tried in my lifetime, the Italian reds are the finest. 

This is why I drink bourbon. Yea, there are good bourbons and bad bourbons, but I am just in it for the bourbon. "This bourbon was made from corn whose ancestors were once fertilized by Caesar's horse's shit and aged in casks of pure manliness and oak", okay yea it's tasty, good job.

• Upvote 1