Multiple Project Suggestions

Grendel

Project Name: Coastal Battery Defense System

Description: If it doesn't quack like a duck....

Effect: Increases national defense by 10% against Naval Attacks

Project Name: Artillery Bunker Defenses

Description: Bring down the Iron Rain

Effect: Increases national defense by 10% against Soldiers and Tanks

Project Name: SAM Site Defense Network

Description: Not even birds fly here...

Effect: Increases national defense by 10% against Air Craft.

• Upvote 1

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

Project Name: Sustainable production

Description: A breakthrough in resource production

Effect: Allows an extra mine/refinery/mill per city for each resource

Resource cost:

1000 steel

1000 Aluminium

1000 gas

Cash cost:

(the cost is just a guess, It could be higher or lower but I think its still worth it)

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

• 2 weeks later...

National project name: Underground Tunnel Network

Small description: Builds a huge network of large tunnels underground, enabling some of your Soldiers and Tanks to move from city to city without being targeted by airstrikes.

Project effect: Reduces damage from enemy airstrikes targeting Soldiers or Tanks by 30%.

• Wiki Mod

That's actually okayish, what kind of price range do you have in mind for it?

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

National project name: Wind Turbine Advancements

Small description: Due to advances in wind turbine technology, wind power can now provide power for up to 500 infrastructure levels. However, the more efficient turbines require more money ($60,000) and resources (50 aluminum) to build.

Project effect: This would double the capacity of wind power from 250 to 500, but also double the monetary and resource costs to build (operational costs would remain the same). The "greater efficiency" of the advancements in turbine capacity comes in the form of getting power for 500 infrastructure levels per one slot of wind power instead of requiring two slots to get power for that much infrastructure.

Resource cost: 5000 Aluminum

Cash cost: $18,000,000

I see that this was suggested in one form or another a few times in 2015, so I guess this is just me adding my agreement that I'd like to see it implemented, heh.

Edited by Ekaterina Kalmyk

I like Bezzer's idea it could be opish though

Project Name: Sustainable production

Description: A breakthrough in resource production

Effect: Allows an extra mine/refinery/mill per city for each resource

Resource cost:
1000 steel
1000 Aluminium
1000 gas
Cash cost:
(the cost is just a guess, It could be higher or lower but I think its still worth it)

• 3 months later...

National project name:  Indoor Food Growth

Small description:  Allows your nation to grow food indoors without the effects of radiation.

Project effect: Reduces Radiation® by 50%

Resource cost: 2000 Lead, 1000 Steel.

Cash cost: 10,000,000

By 50% seems a bit too much. By 10% etc. is more realistic - so you can produce something but not much.

Also project suggestion: Fort Knox: Increase cap from 100 thousand to 1 or 10 million dollars of unlootable money.

By 50% seems a bit too much. By 10% etc. is more realistic - so you can produce something but not much.

Also project suggestion: Fort Knox: Increase cap from 100 thousand to 1 or 10 million dollars of unlootable money.

Yeah, 10% is more reasonable for the price. 

No, GPA. Just no. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

National project name: Titanium Mine

Small description: A titanium mining and processing operation.

Project effect: Gives the player access to a new resource. Produces 3x Titanium per day.

Titanium can be used at a low rate in construction of airports and aircraft.

It could be simpler if it just got consumed like ammunition.

Resource cost: Food 2000 :Gasoline 2000 :Steel 3000

Cash cost: 10,000,000

I used titanium because I am an airplane buff, but the principle is to bring in a new resource with exclusive production but universal demand. It could be anything, and cartels could develop, war could be fought over it...etc

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

• 3 weeks later...

National project name: Aircraft Carrier Creation Centre

Small description:Will help to produce aircraft carrier ( each aircraft carrier will have 72 special planes they are 10 times the normal planes when defending and 5 times when attacking)
Project effect: An aircraft carrier can attack one particular city of a nation and if gets an immense triumph they will get both air superiority and naval blockade. 
Resource cost: Alum:10,000 :Gasoline: 7500 :Steel: 10,000
Cash cost: 100,000,000 
(I think these are highly expensive but that is okay as only a few nation has aircraft carriers and they have high importance also )
Price of each aircraft carrier (after the project is completed): Alum: 5000, Uranium: 250( only if the nation have uranium enrichment programm) otherwise Gasoline: 5000, Steel : 1500
Cash: 200,000,000 

(In real life they cost much more than that )
Once made they will cost  $100,000 , 10 food , 5 uranium/100 gasoline in peace time and in war $200,00 , 50 food , 10 uranium/ 250 gasoline

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

National project name: Renewable energy research facility

Small description: increases the efficiency of renewable energy sources

Project effect: increases the amount of infrastructure powered by wind power plants from 250 to 350 at an added upkeep cost

Resource cost: 750 aluminium, 500 steel

Cash cost: 10 million

Considering wind power is pretty worthless at the earlier infrastructure levels this is a good option for those wanting to go above 2000. Conversely, nuclear power would have to be nerfed in some capacity.

Well better to use coal or oil for some days mate 10 million is toooo much

I think 3-4 million is reasonable if and only if the infra level becomes 500  :)

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Project name: Crime syndicate

small description: criminals help your spies operations

Project effect: the nation which you are spying ons crime level increases odds of an espionage mission. These odds are increased for low level operations such as gaining Intel, but are decreased for high level operations such as nuclear weapon sabotage.

Resource cost: 250 gas, 250 munitions

Cash cost: 7.5 million

This is a nice one  :rolleyes:

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

• Wiki Mod

National project name: Aircraft Carrier Creation Centre

Small description:Will help to produce aircraft carrier ( each aircraft carrier will have 72 special planes they are 10 times the normal planes when defending and 5 times when attacking)

Project effect: An aircraft carrier can attack one particular city of a nation and if gets an immense triumph they will get both air superiority and naval blockade. 

Resource cost: Alum:10,000 :Gasoline: 7500 :Steel: 10,000

Cash cost: 100,000,000 

(I think these are highly expensive but that is okay as only a few nation has aircraft carriers and they have high importance also )

Price of each aircraft carrier (after the project is completed): Alum: 5000, Uranium: 250( only if the nation have uranium enrichment programm) otherwise Gasoline: 5000, Steel : 1500

Cash: 200,000,000 

(In real life they cost much more than that )

Once made they will cost  $100,000 , 10 food , 5 uranium/100 gasoline in peace time and in war $200,00 , 50 food , 10 uranium/ 250 gasoline

Woah there buddy, this just replaced Iron Dome as the most important project. Even at the extreme cost this would be a mandatory project.

Well better to use coal or oil for some days mate 10 million is toooo much

I think 3-4 million is reasonable if and only if the infra level becomes 500  :)

This.

Project name: Crime syndicate

small description: criminals help your spies operations

Project effect: the nation which you are spying ons crime level increases odds of an espionage mission. These odds are increased for low level operations such as gaining Intel, but are decreased for high level operations such as nuclear weapon sabotage.

Resource cost: 250 gas, 250 munitions

Cash cost: 7.5 million

Sheepy, do it.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• Wiki Mod

Project name: Radiobiology institute

Small description: decreases fallout pollution

Project effect: nuclear radiation is reduced by 20%.

Resource cost: 500 uranium

Cash cost: 5 million

Might need a bit of tweaking but as a concept it works.

Project name: Great Wall

Small description: reduces illegal immigration

Project effect: reduces crime and disease by a flat 5% in all cities, increases average income by 1$ in all cities

Resource cost: 250 steel, 250 aluminium, 500 iron, 1000 munitions

Rename/theme it, & then nerf it by a factor of ten. AS it stands its way way OP.

Project name: Great Wall

Small description: reduces illegal immigration

Project effect: reduces crime and disease by a flat 5% in all cities, increases average income by 1$ in all cities

Resource cost: 250 steel, 250 aluminium, 500 iron, 1000 munitions

Well mate 5% is pretty high same for average $1 increase in all cities.

I think it needs some modification 

;)

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

• Wiki Mod

25 mil for two or more slots in every city is OP. A `4% income boost on top of it is OP on its own as well. Also notable is that aspect causes issues with polices which are supposed to cancel & not matter.

On the contrary I think it's entirely balanced. The average income for a 'far right' nation in the game is like, what $23 at 100% commerce? I don't know if average income is affected by other policies, but adding one more dollar at 23 dollars seems like a perfectly reasonable improvement. If, however, economic policies change average income, then yes, there needs to be some sort of percentage mechanic in place to counteract any problems. The disease and crime is perfectly justifiable the way it is, as the wall is by no means a small investment, clocking in at close to 25M. The reduction in crime and disease simply give like what 2 extra slots to use on manufacturing/resource production whatever, it's not a huge deal - just nice to have.

Considering the great wall would completely invalidate the use of hospitals and police stations, I beg to differ.

And extra 2 - 4 slots is an EXTREMELY large bonus ignoring the income bonus.

That being said there does need to be more Econ based projects.

XLL3z4T.gif

Project name: Federal Reserve Bank
Small description: A secure federally run bank to safeguard against financial crisis.
Project effect: Increases the minimum amount of cash safe from looting from $100,000 to $1,000,000, and increases income by 1%.
Resource cost: 2500 Steel, 2500 Aluminium.

Cash cost: 20 million.

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

Project name: Federal Reserve Bank

Small description: A secure federally run bank to safeguard against financial crisis.

Project effect: Increases the minimum amount of cash safe from looting from $100,000 to $1,000,000, and increases income by 1%.

Resource cost: 2500 Steel, 2500 Aluminium.

Cash cost: 20 million.

^ This is a nice one.

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

On the contrary I think it's entirely balanced. The average income for a 'far right' nation in the game is like, what $23 at 100% commerce? I don't know if average income is affected by other policies, but adding one more dollar at 23 dollars seems like a perfectly reasonable improvement. If, however, economic policies change average income, then yes, there needs to be some sort of percentage mechanic in place to counteract any problems. The disease and crime is perfectly justifiable the way it is, as the wall is by no means a small investment, clocking in at close to 25M. The reduction in crime and disease simply give like what 2 extra slots to use on manufacturing/resource production whatever, it's not a huge deal - just nice to have.

Well also there could be a huge problem for $1 increase 

look at this our current nation tax rate rule is

The national tax rate is a figure used to determine your income. It can be changed by choosing differentEconomic Policies and can fluctuate between 5% and 50%. Even though your national tax rate may change, your citizen's average income will also change inversely proportional. No matter how high or low your national tax rate is, you can not manipulate it to earn more money.

But  I claim if we increase it by $1 we can manipulate tax rate to earn money

let me give an easy example

Nation name:           Nation:A          Nation:B

Average income:       20                     5        

Tax rate(initially):        5%                   20%

So initially income:      $1                    $1

after project

Average income:      21                      6

Tax rate:                    5%                    20%

Final income:            $1.05                1.2

So indeed it will led to tax manipulating 

Edited by Bhuto1998

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Project name: Free Trade Center
Small description: increases nation's access to global trade
Project effect: increases crime by 0.1% in all cities, increases average income by 10$ in all cities
Resource cost: 500 steel, 500 aluminum

*cannot be used if "Great Wall" exists in nation

• Upvote 2

-signature removed for rules violation-