10/15/2018 - Map Update & Halloween Tournament

Alex

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

Do we have an estimated time on when the Geography update will be released?

Not an exact ETA, but once I feel it's been pretty thoroughly tested and any big issues have been fixed, it'll be ready for launch to production. I would estimate somewhere between 2-4 weeks.

4 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

The nation idea seems really nice. Now, to make my test server account, so I can have fun there. 

Note that you won't be able to register until the tournament officially starts, in just over 24 hours.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

4 minutes ago, Featherine said:

IrDP1tT.png

Boiiii

Join the hypesquad and the spirit of exploration

• Upvote 2

The Elitists will soon have their hands on another continent...  DAMNIT!

*Good Job on this update.

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

17 minutes ago, JeKnYan said:

Does this mean that nations can no longer overlap?

They can still overlap.

57 minutes ago, Alex said:

Note, like the circle points previously, nation maps can "overlap", i.e. the area that you draw for your nation is not exclusively "yours". The reason for this is that it would be incredibly complex and difficult to set it up any other way.

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

2 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

What would be the point of having a whale nation if not to draw the biggest cock on the map?

This is where my massive land size finally comes in hahaha!

I am looking forward to this update, I think its gonna be really fun (as long as it doesnt break anything else)

@Alex now if you can only just add that leaderboard for land I would love you man!

Edited by Sephiroth
  • Upvote 3

eastwood.jpg

Border/land wars ahoy! :D

Talking of which.  Now that our nations will actually have borders, will land become a war prize?  Disputed territories and all that jazz.

Alternatively, you could also make land a trade-able resource ;)

Wait so does redrawing your nation's polygon count as a location change? If so then you would have to use a location change to expand after you bought more land and cities?

If this is the case please make it to where it only requires a location change if it changes your continent

Edited by Princess Seshat
  • Upvote 1

Nebthet Seshat Asetneferu-Meritra Satsekhem Netjeretkhau

• Jax locked this topic