Lets make some MONNNNNEY

Exar Kun -George

ezgif-3-693b7d1950f1.gif

Have some spare cash? Have a war chest you can liquidate? Do you have a alliance bank you can embezzle from? Then boi do i have some good news for you, Orbis poker is back, currently doing 2-3 games a week, and some spur of the moment games when we feel like it. 

Current we run games - 

Wednesday nights - 8pmEST(aprox,) - This is our "minnow" game, 1-3 mil buy-ins with a max of 9 people. So win up to 27mil

Saturday nights - 6pmEST(aprox, sometimes starts 11pmEST)  - This is a "normal" game, 5 mil buy-ins with a max of 9 people. So win up to 45mil 

Sunday nights - 6pmEST - This is a "normal" game, 3-10 mil buy-ins with a max of 9 people. So win up to 90mil

You can re-buy in if you loose, so the potential win rate is based off if no one re-buys in 

Everyone is welcome, young and old, experienced and new, my only real rule is dont be salty or rude to others. Its meant to be fun, so come play and relax, we like to voice chat during games so if you have a mic even better, but not required. The house currently does not take a cut, i do this for fun. 

To join - 

1. Ask yourself, can you participate in a relaxed stress free group. If the answer is yes then move to step 2, if its no click the "X" on this tab

2. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/3ytG4x9

3. Follow the steps in the discord, i mean its pretty simple

Edited by Pestilence

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

You think I want your complex games nights? You think I can be bothered with partisan wannabe induced headaches? You think I want to actually interact with anyone? Keno is all I need to gamble all my money away and I don't even need to go on discord to do it 

(forrealz though best of luck with this it's a fun idea even of its not for everyone) 

Edited by Bezzers

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

I've played 2 games so far and doing the one tonight so far it has been really fun even if I won or lost. I would highly recommend that you stop by and play some games.

• Upvote 1

"Even in times of loneliness if you have the spirits you are never entirely alone"

image.jpeg

Yeh, played two games of this, and I must admit it's quite fun. Jokes were told, people were laughing, it was just a good time. I enjoyed the first game as much as I enjoyed the second game, and it's just really fun to play it. So, come on Orbis, let's play some damned Poker.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Horsecock said:

Make sure to sign up if u want ur monies stolen by Gorge.

Haydon would love this, he would steal all of their shekels

• Upvote 1

Ehre sei dem Kaiser. Lang lebe der Kaiser und Großdeutschland.

10 hours ago, Bezzers said:

You think I want your complex games nights? You think I can be bothered with partisan wannabe induced headaches? You think I want to actually interact with anyone? Keno is all I need to gamble all my money away and I don't even need to go on discord to do it 

(forrealz though best of luck with this it's a fun idea even of its not for everyone) 

What?

os9LcJK.gif