The Element News Network - Shifty Going to Federal Prison

Element

Here's a leak for you, shifty will be reported to the FBI. Hacking is a federal offense as you may or may not know and I don't take these threats very lightly. This is seriously about s low as you can get.. Pathetic.... And this is what these people, moderators included, are harboring and have allowed to go this far.

image.png.af1d509333207b04d42554a8f3598948.png

Edited by element85
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 25

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

2 minutes ago, element85 said:

Legal threats are actually serious? So are hacking threats.

Yeah, credible ones are indeed serious. And neither Shifty's nor your threats have come even close to breaching that threshold, so now would be a very good time to stop and not escalate things to that level.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

2 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Yeah, credible ones are indeed serious. And neither Shifty's nor your threats have come even close to breaching that threshold, so now would be a very good time to stop and not escalate things to that level.

Then tell your !@#$ boy to stop escalating things. You keep saying I'm so "crazy" , yet you keep prodding and poking and provoking just to get me to escalate.... These screenshots I have are way over the top. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 20

17 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Okay, do you understand the significance of "7 proxies"? That's a particularly obscure meme from 4chan where a troll dared the moderation team to ban him as he was "behind 7 proxies" and therefore, he believed, beyond consequences. ...It turns out hacking is a lot more complicated than that and he was banned anyway, but the point is "behind 7 proxies" went viral and now is a meme that resulted in the number "7" being autoreplaced with "over 9000" on several chanboards.

Tl;dr: You shouldn't take that seriously any more than you should take the gorilla warfare copypasta. (Besides, it's discord and not even under any P&W moderators' jurisdiction if I'm not mistaken.)

Also, just FYI, you should really stop making legal threats; you're not officially representing a law enforcement agency and thus threatening federal/legal action on their behalf is something that can actually be held against you. In court. Right now the case would be thrown out due to irrelevance and lack of damage that can be reasonably claimed, but for reals, cool it.

Also just FYI, no where does anything I said officially represent, or claim to be officially representing a law enforcement agency. Threatening to report someone to law enforcement for a credible threat is not illegal unless it is done so in a blackmail situation of which I have not done. Better check your facts. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 17

7 minutes ago, element85 said:

Also just FYI, no where does anything I said officially represent, or claim to be officially representing a law enforcement agency. Threatening to report someone to law enforcement for a credible threat is not illegal unless it is done so in a blackmail situation of which I have not done. Better check your facts. 

Oh? Then what exactly are you trying to accomplish? There's no credible threat. Not even close, so at best you're trying to threaten legal action to pressure Shifty and/or the P&W moderation team into... something? Either way, that's using the threat of law enforcement to pressure someone else into acting the way you want them to. Which is (arguably) illegal, by your own logic.

If you want Shifty to stop baiting you... there's a handy feature called "block", and it'll do the job. So, really, why haven't you just done that?

Regardless, call it in if you must, but be prepared for disappointment when the most that happens is your name/telephone/address/etc. are written down in a log stamped "no action". I've given you as much slack as I possibly can, now I wash my hands of this. Nothing I can do will help if you're not going to listen.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Oh? Then what exactly are you trying to accomplish? There's no credible threat. Not even close, so at best you're trying to threaten legal action to pressure Shifty and/or the P&W moderation team into... something? Either way, that's using the threat of law enforcement to pressure someone else into acting the way you want them to. Which is (arguably) illegal, by your own logic.

If you want Shifty to stop baiting you... there's a handy feature called "block", and it'll do the job. So, really, why haven't you just done that?

Regardless, call it in if you must, but be prepared for disappointment when the most that happens is your name/telephone/address/etc. are written down in a log stamped "no action". I've given you as much slack as I possibly can, now I wash my hands of this. Nothing I can do will help if you're not going to listen.

Listen, if you want to try to act all lawyer now and think you know so much, I'm sure Shifty could use your service in court. 

I'm done here. Bye Felicia.

Edited by element85
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 16

Just now, element85 said:

What kind of help do you suggest then Mr. wise man? 

I've said it before, and since you've asked so nicely I'll say it again:

Cool it. Don't escalate. Block Shifty.

And then move on.

Just now, Sir Scarfalot said:

I've said it before, and since you've asked so nicely I'll say it again:

Cool it. Don't escalate. Block Shifty.

And then move on.

Fine, will do.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

8 minutes ago, element85 said:

Listen, if you want to try to act all lawyer now and think you know so much, I'm sure Shifty could use your service in court. 

I'm done here. Bye Felicia.

Unless he can dunk, he ain't on my team.

YgkZZFaZSp7idBAOE4oLzqOKQOby_U0c4QKAPX2l

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Good lord, how did you all allow yourselves to get trolled so hard this weekend? Was a lot of fun, thanks for the entertainment. ❤️  Now I must attend church this morning to pray for forgiveness.

Edited by element85
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 21

2 hours ago, Mad Max said:

Well, aren't you a fat little girl. Not u him

Is that an... Ooc attack? You gotta hide man Alex is coming 

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

I'd never thought I'd see the day when, someone makes news faker than CNN, but the Element News Network just took that prize.

donald-trump-youre-fake-news-759x445.jpg

Also about that moderation, thread that got locked before I could post...
image.thumb.png.52ccdc97dc41c11e41557563c4fb7e1f.png

When we have our 115F summer in a few months, I'll remember to thank you for that compliment. 

EDIT: Also mate you can't turn around and say you were trolling when you're just digging a deeper ditch to die in, I'm not too sure if you legitimately believed Shifty was going to have you hacked or if your cry for attention was so great it overwhelmed any sort of logic and reason.

Edited by Sphinx
Added stuff
  • Upvote 2