Apparently it's plausible

Apparently saying someone belongs on the cross, in accordance to Roman crucifixion, is a viable threat.

Yes folks, I'm going to go to Home Depot, buy some nice oak planks, construction grade nails, and I'm gonna post someone up.

Honey Monster is gone for 5 minutes and look at what we've come to.

Lh10dIE.png

Purpose of the thread:

Point out no one would take this seriously and it's obviously asinine to believe someone is going to get crucified.

Edited by ☠ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™☠
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Oak? Won't MDF do the job?

Edited by James XVI
Didn't pay attention to thread location, hah.

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

3 hours ago, Kastor said:

Yesterday I got a warning in the PnW discord for asking the Mod what the punishment for a rule would be.

Discord moderators are absolute trash - one of them was forced out/quit the Forum moderator staff when they couldn't take the heat of not being a complete moron as a forum moderator. Now they run the moderation of Discord - I think thats called SDS. Hmu on discord if you wanna know what that means.

Boycott.

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, TheShadow said:

Doesn't crucifying someone give them god status?

Nope the Romans used crucifixion as a common punishment for criminals. After the servile war, (The one with Spartacus and his slave uprising) the Romans crucified 6,000 of the captures slaves along the Appain Way, (Road from Rome to Capua), fun fact the Romans also liked to crucify people in different positions, such as upside down.

7 hours ago, ☠ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™☠ said:

Yes folks, I'm going to go to Home Depot, buy some nice oak planks, construction grade nails, and I'm gonna post someone up.

Point out no one would take this seriously and it's obviously asinine to believe someone is going to get crucified.

Yeah its obvious you're not going to crucify element, judging by his forum rep it would be quite clearly a waste of good nails. 

Edited by Sphinx
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators

This is not what the Moderation Support subforum is for. Please read the rules linked above.

If you have a specific question/concern about a warning, you can PM the moderator who issued it (in this case me) and if that does not resolve the issue (in the case where it had been a different forum moderator) you're welcome to appeal it further by PMing me.

On this particular topic: there is no need to issue threats, such as crucifying someone, even if the expected interpretation is not literal. It obviously caused some distress to the player in question, who has already stated that they have contacted the police regarding this statement.

This is a nation simulation game, not a troll other players for your amusement game. In the context of international relations, no world leader would reasonably issue such a statement/threat. In the context of this being an online game, it's not necessary or warranted either.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic