Moderation Abuse

Element

So here I get punished when as I stated, these guys all provoked me and they get nothing? Just to point out the obvious, had they not violated the rules to do what they've done, I never would have been pushed far enough to respond the way I did. 

You legit sat there and allowed those people to attack me and violate several rules including turning a report thread into a discussion thread full of insulting, mockery, trolling, harassment, and bullying, and you do nothing. 

Still to this moment you continue to stand by and do nothing about the continued down voting abuse that I was reporting about.

Then your moderator, rather than deleting the replies that shouldn't even have been there in the first place, locked the thread and failed to answer/respond to the subject at hand the report itself.. 

It was pure harassment and bullying that you allowed and did nothing about. Legal options will be pursued. Thanks.

image.thumb.png.57a9d6d058c9ea7e7b094fa917a36bad.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 14

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

2 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

This travesty cannot go unchecked, we must band together to defend element in his time of need against this oppressive forum regime.

#JusticeForElement #ImWithHer

Just because you're a moderator/staff member shouldn't give you a right to violate the rules as you are doing right here in this thread trolling me and turning into a discussion. You're not the accused, and you're not helping matters. Both of you and CitrusK should not have replied here.... 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

37 minutes ago, element85 said:

. Both of you and CitrusK should not have replied here.... 

Now that I have been "accused", your issue is an odd one. I hope that you and the administrators are able to fix whatever your issue is. But, I will say this, I believe that the down voting issue is odd to say the least, according to the rules presented in the link I will give below, it doesn't seem like it's against the rules. Either way, I hope your situation is resolved, and good luck with whatever you pursue. Cheers mate. 

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/guidelines/

Edited by CitrusK
You've also broken a rule, with blatant disrespect of moderators.

Well hello y'all, 

First of all - lets just take a second to correct a minor mistake that was made here - the line where it says 'abuse of downvoting' is incorrect. The correct would be trolling/harassment/posting in NDF while not providing valuable information to the report...etc. Chris is a new mod and new to this community and he's trying, but to be honest you would have received a warn anyway - likely from another moderator or myself.

Now that we have that particular issue out of the way - we can move on to what you're doing now. I have just cycled through about 5 reports from you, reporting multiple people for NDF posts and the such, so let's just talk about that.

NDF - Non-Discussion Forum: Is a forum/subforum where we ask that normal discussion be removed. It allows us moderators to actually see the report and see it clearly rather than sort through a multitude of posts. People who know about the subject and people that want to provide valid information about the subject reported are allowed to speak within those posts - in fact - it's encouraged. Even if you are named within the report - posting in an NDF in a manner that really doesn't provide evidence on your behalf or assists in the report itself is still...against the rules an that is honestly what you did.

Additionally, we have Admins, Moderators, and Wiki Mods. Most of those are pretty much common sense in identifying who they are and what they do, but for everyone I'll outline:

Admin: These guys are the big boss - game owner/game runnin boss hog. This would be Alex/sheepy/Chris (red tag)

Forum Moderators/Mods: These guys oversee forum moderation (we don't even have access to mod Discord!) We are just here on the forums. I am an example of a Forum mod (blue tag)

Wiki Mod: These guys do stuff on the wiki for PW - they don't have any access to forum/game moderation, but funny enough these guys usually are the moderators on discord. (green tag)

What you're doing is continuing why you received a warn in the first place - and it doesn't help your case or actually better the understanding we ask of you in terms of what you did wrong to deserve the warning. Sure, you can argue that the warn reason was incorrect - but the truth is you still would have received a warn.

Lastly, this thread is closed.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2