Clarification on Rules

Kastor

Hello! This is not a call-out thread! I don't care that I was warned, I care about if the warn is actually a rule and where does it state that "Abuse of Downvoting" is a rule. I also wish to know how exactly does down voting 9 on-topic posts in a topic abuse this rule. I'd also like to know what exactly constitutes "Abuse of Downvoting." As I cannot find it in any rules, ToS, or in-game rules. I'm also going to ask if anyone has ever been warned using this rule as well.

I'll also ask if this IS a rule, then how many posts may I downvote in a thread, and how many I can downvote a day before being warned. I will also ask is if that is a rule, and there is a certain amount of downvotes that can be issued, why is there not a cap on the amount. I will also ask is there a reason why 9 was warned as opposed to 8. Were people who down voted 8 times warned just the same as those with 9+. 

If it is also a rule, why does it matter and why is it a rule that someone down voted someone 8 times? If someone doesn't like their posts, are they not allowed to say/downvote as such? Are we not allowed to express our concern with their posts? If we're not allowed, why is it that the like/dislike system is in place. In fact, why is it that the reply system is in place.

Thank you, if you need any clarification feel free to ask, again, this isn't a call-out thread as I haven't issued any response to the Mod/Admin who warned me, just asking for clarification on the rule, as I can not find it and it isn't properly displayed anywhere. If you have any questions ask, there is no need to lock this thread, as member of the community are allowed to ask for public clarification/discussion of the rules. 

-Kastor

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Basically element baited people to reply in that moderator thread, then cried for help.  It's not the downvoting that caused the warning, it was the reply in a Moderator Discussion thread.

Buorhann more or less got it right, people were warned for it being a no discussion forum, I didn't add any warning points because I realize Element was baiting people heavily. Some people weren't warned as they were contributing to evidence against what Element was saying.

Element himself got warned as well with one warning point as he basically baited everyone. If he continues doing so he will get into more trouble.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• Administrators

We don't have a rule against down-voting. You were not issued a warning point for that.

You were issued a warning point for posting in a No-Discussion forum. While I will give you that you are allowed to post in a No-Discussion thread where you are accused, your post is clearly trolling. I could revoke your warn point for No-Discussion posting and re-issue one for Trolling, but I don't think it's necessary.

On another note, thank you for posting this in a formal, respectful way. We are always happy to help clarify any moderation decisions when the player bring the request does so in such a manner.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Basically element baited people to reply in that moderator thread, then cried for help.  It's not the downvoting that caused the warning, it was the reply in a Moderator Discussion thread.

In according with the rules of this sub forum, since my name was brought up and I was accused, I am responding in defense.

The opposite of that actually, I didn't bait anyone to do anything. If you read through the thread, you see I was attacked first by all of you who ganged up on me, leading me to respond the way I did. And that was all of your choices to reply and bully me the way you did. You probably should learn what baiting is before falsely accusing me with that defamation. 

Edited by element85
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

2 minutes ago, element85 said:

In according with the rules of this sub forum, since my name was brought up and I was accused, I am responding in defense.

The opposite of that actually, I didn't bait anyone to do anything. If you read through the thread, you see I was attacked first by all of you who ganged up on me, leading me to respond the way I did. And that was all of your choices to reply and bully me the way you did. You probably should learn what baiting is before falsely accusing me with that defamation. 

Just because you're a salty BK member shouldn't give you a right to violate the rules as you are doing right here in this thread trolling Kastor and turning into a discussion. You're not the accused, and you're not helping matters. You should not have replied here.... 

lel

XLL3z4T.gif

2 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Just because you're a salty BK member shouldn't give you a right to violate the rules as you are doing right here in this thread trolling Kastor and turning into a discussion. You're not the accused, and you're not helping matters. You should not have replied here.... 

lel

Stuff it and put a sock in it. Some moderator you are..

Edited by element85
  • Downvote 10

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

• Administrators

The Moderation Support forum is open for discussion. This is why this particular subforum exists. The different report subforums of this one are No-Discussion forums.

As such, anyone is welcome to chime in here, within the guidelines posted: 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link