Element appreciation thread

KillzBob

9 hours ago, Reuben Cheuk said:

Timezones are part of the VM reason, but you're right: I have a huge procrastination problem.

Yea right. Timezone differences aren't a valid justification for VM... VM was intended for people who need to be away and unable to login to the game for some time. Clearly it isn't being used for that purpose when you're still logging in daily.

"Vacation Mode is an option to preserve your nation during a temporary absence. This tool is intended for players who are going on vacation or are for some other reason going to be unable to access the site for an extended period of time (i.e. Military Service)."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

14 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Need I remind you about the time you and your buddies cried about the yearly award "vote rigging" because votes were allegedly not objective? And you're ridiculing me over the downvote thing, while also doing the same thing you cried about us doing.... lol 

Edited by element85
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

4 hours ago, element85 said:

Need I remind you about the time you and your buddies cried about the yearly award "vote rigging" because votes were allegedly not objective? And you're ridiculing me over the downvote thing, while also doing the same thing you cried about us doing.... lol 

No, this time you're earning these downvotes legit. So, you've got that going for you.

8 hours ago, element85 said:

Feel free to go back and check those threads.  I definitely was not crying about vote rigging, in fact, it was the opposite.  I actually supported the activity from IQ during that session and was telling others to get their own members to come out and counter vote.

(You really ought to pay more attention if you’re going to try and slander me.  Mensa HQ + Syndicate mass voted together in the past, so seeing IQ do it didn’t bother me in the least as we had set that precedent.  It’s only a silly little vote award thing anyways.)

Edited by Buorhann

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 12:11 AM, element85 said:

Got an issue? Get a tissue

Nah, no issues here my dude. Though on your end... are you familiar with the old phrase "walk the talk"? How are you on here talking about posting toxic garbage means you're toxic garbage, all the while posting toxic garbage? Did you not remember what you said or do you just not care?