Abuse of Downvoting

Element

Just now, Kastor said:

I'm now committed to down voting this Element guy whenever he appears.

You don't belong in this thread either. Read the rules. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 27

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

1 minute ago, Thalmor said:

You damn right we are.

some_people_are_bullies.jpg

Hah and you claim to be Christian/Catholic or whatever and go to church every Sunday to beg forgiveness for your bullying sins? Haha you're a joke.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 26

1 minute ago, element85 said:

You don't belong in this thread either. Read the rules. 

When will you repair yourself, broken record? Or are you just on repeat?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Just now, Rimski said:

When will you repair yourself, broken record? Or are you just on repeat?

As soon as you exit yourself from this thread that you don't belong posting in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 26

Hah and you claim to be Christian/Catholic or whatever and go to church every Sunday to beg forgiveness for your bullying sins? Haha you're a joke.

>tfw you are a commie and bosnian, for some time Low Gov IA in KT and mostly liked in the Alliances HMM
B O I, literally all of KT gov is not christian at all. Horsecock the East German, Vince the Weeb, Emu Lord Keegoz, Theo the Serb-o, Gaydon

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Alright, I've had enough. When you retards grow more than half a brain cell and develop an IQ higher than room temp, then we will talk. 

Now run along now and cry that I insulted you, just remember the proof is in this thread that you all attacked, provoked, and pushed me to this response. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 24

Element, when will you defend your childish point of your 0s and 1s online being constantly changed instead of just saying "nono u cant post here booli"?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just now, element85 said:

Alright, I've had enough. When you retards grow more than half a brain cell and develop an IQ higher than room temp, then we will talk. 

Now run along now and cry that I insulted you, just remember the proof is in this thread that you all attacked, provoked, and pushed me to this response. 

no don't stop. My half a brain cell is getting so much pleasure from down voting you

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

4 minutes ago, element85 said:

"Now run along and cry that I insulted you"

Isn't getting insulted the reason you posted this in the first place?

For the most part, people are providing valid proof against your character which provoked an action from the community that downvoted you. Have you got any proof to back up that what we're saying is false?

Edited by Radoje
  • Upvote 3

Just now, ArcKnox said:

>Calls others low IQ

>Believed he would be banned for too many downvotes

smh tbh fam

Ur low iq for tryin to prove me wrong, now go away, you have no RIGHT to post in HERE

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

unknown.png

I the great Scientist Rim von Ski proclaim the new element, Element Thanos. It's toxic, radiated, very reactive and practically useless, except it can react a lot to make loads of salt

Edited by Rimski
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I don't belong here either but...

How depressed and sad must one be to go through someone else's posts and down vote all of them. I mean what on earth

Also, that is obvious abuse of the system. You down vote what is said not the person

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

New Project.jpg

15 minutes ago, Rimski said:

Ur low iq for tryin to prove me wrong, now go away, you have no RIGHT to post in HERE

Actually, in accordance to the rules of this sub forum I do and you don't. Just waiting for a mod or admin to come deal with all of you clowns.

"This is a No-Discussion Forum. Do not reply to topics in this particular subforum, unless you meet one of the following criteria:

• You are the topic creator
  • You are the accused in the original topic"
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 21

Actually, in accordance to the rules of this sub forum I do and you don't. Just waiting for a mod or admin to come deal with all of you clowns.

"This is a No-Discussion Forum. Do not reply to topics in this particular subforum, unless you meet one of the following criteria:

• You are the topic creator
  • You are the accused in the original topic"

sucks to fricking suck

settradirect.png

• Chris locked this topic