Abuse of Downvoting

Element

Buorhann and Sketchy are abusing the downvote feature. They've been going through all my old posts just to downvote them out of sheer hatred. That isn't right... Notice the date of the post below for example, and the time of their downvote... And then check all my posts all the way back and compare to see this downright shameful abuse. You don't do something, I'm creating a bot that will auto downvote every last one of their posts then too.. You guys wanna ban and warn me for insulting these people when they provoke the crap, they're bullies..

image.thumb.png.73ab1628bd401f320c31d9684b397cde.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 38

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

And then you got this guy..... And even worse, he's a mod.... Outright bullying people... This the kind of mod you want representing your game/business @Alex ??image.thumb.png.f23f2b417ca945dd4b493ed086ca8013.png

15 minutes ago, Rimski said:

Downvoted you fool. Pls don't make a thread about me abusing the downvote function pls no daddy

Wow, how mature of you. Get lost, get out of my thread kid.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 27

Is that what you consider bullying? If you are laughing last why are you continuing to cement your point when you are so sure we are going to be banned? Why are you bothered so much about the reputation? Like does it really change much on this forum?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

2 minutes ago, Rimski said:

Is that what you consider bullying? If you are laughing last why are you continuing to cement your point when you are so sure we are going to be banned? Why are you bothered so much about the reputation? Like does it really change much on this forum?

1) Grow up
2) This is a no discussion forum, read the rules
3) Someone told me enough negative reputation = ban , that's why I care about it but regardless that is irrelevant, the fact of the matter is the abuse of the feature regardless of caring or not

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 26

1 minute ago, Verin said:

damn I wish that was true. Maybe less people like you would make posts.

Get out of my thread idiot.. This is a no discussion forum, now you're just being a plain ignorant piece of garbage bully

1 minute ago, Radoje said:

biouvlP.jpg

I am here in the defense of the accused. 

It states right there in the rules that he is allowed to defend himself if he's the one accused, as is Buorhann, so no, they have no business getting banned for replying.

I also have the right to reply if I have evidence that disproves your original claim.

The community has the right to label you and have their own opinion about you, especially when you're insultive towards them, like you were with Thalmor. People don't go around downvoting posts for no reason, it's not how things work, especially when it comes to someone like Thalmor, who is most likely one of the most reasonable people out there.

So when you threaten to break the game rules by spam-downvoting someone's posts and try to compare that to someone downvoting you for acting rashly and insultive towards them, you dig your own grave even further and completely tarnish your reputation, which is what got you downvoted in the first place.

You were not accused idiot. Sketchy and Buorhann were. You can exit this thread ty 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 25

1 minute ago, element85 said:

1) Grow up
2) This is a no discussion forum, read the rules
3) Someone told me enough negative reputation = ban , that's why I care about it but regardless that is irrelevant, the fact of the matter is the abuse of the feature regardless of caring or not

The first one is correct to be said only if you are talking into a mirror, not really sure why you told me to grow up when you are the one being salty about the downvotes

L_U_L.png

2nd I read the rules, you continue this whatever this is 

3rd Someone once told me the world is gonna rule me

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

1 minute ago, Radoje said:

biouvlP.jpg

I am here in the defense of the accused. 

It states right there in the rules that he is allowed to defend himself if he's the one accused, as is Buorhann, so no, they have no business getting banned for replying.

I also have the right to reply if I have evidence that disproves your original claim.

The community has the right to label you and have their own opinion about you, especially when you're insultive towards them, like you were with Thalmor. People don't go around downvoting posts for no reason, it's not how things work, especially when it comes to someone like Thalmor, who is most likely one of the most reasonable people out there.

So when you threaten to break the game rules by spam-downvoting someone's posts and try to compare that to someone downvoting you for acting rashly and insultive towards them, you dig your own grave even further and completely tarnish your reputation, which is what got you downvoted in the first place.

thanks for posting, I'll see my way out now Dx

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

2 minutes ago, Radoje said:

Oj6tHmW.jpg

You just proved my point and provided my evidence, which is that you act rashly and insultive towards others for no reason, as soon as you are criticized.

This is why they down-voted you in the first place.

That's not true and you know it.

You know what, forget it. I'm done with this stupid game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 24

1 minute ago, element85 said:

That's not true and you know it.

It's true and we know it

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

18 minutes ago, Radoje said:

Oj6tHmW.jpg

You just proved my point and provided my evidence, which is that you act rashly and insultive towards others for no reason, as soon as you are criticized.

This is why they down-voted you in the first place.

Ok, and you just proved my theory that TGH, KT, and TKR are toxic alliances that are a hindrance on the future of this game and it's growth potential.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 27

• Chris locked this topic