Recognition of Hostilities

Prezyan

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

The Commonwealth, I know we are not allies, but in your hour of need, I am willing to put the full military might of Grumpy behind your war effort. 

I think we might need it against this daunting foe

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

On 10/11/2018 at 6:04 PM, Felkey said:

TKR is absolutely terrified of this major threat to our very existence. In fact, we are so scared that gov won't even recognize the DoW in the hopes that this war will end without TKR being totally demolished.

Edited by Ryan1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/10/2018 at 10:23 PM, Prezyan said:

Resplendent Inc hereby recognizes hostilities with the The Commonwealth, but since they're owned by TKR, them too.

latest?cb=20161209113307

unknown.png

Despite respectfully asking for a nuclear bounty, we have for too long been disrespected by only receiving a mere attrition bounty. This horrible disregard for human respect cannot go unpunished.

unknown.png?width=960&height=67

Only once Felkey steps down, pays us 50,000,000, or Smith asks nicely, will we agree to peace.

dAra6dQ.jpg

• Upvote 3

On 10/11/2018 at 2:01 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

The Commonwealth, I know we are not allies, but in your hour of need, I am willing to put the full military might of Grumpy behind your war effort.

Eastasia recognizes hostilities with Brumpy Gold Oastards and is pleased to announce that both parties have agreed to a white peace, given BgO pulled a Spanish Armada 2: Electric Boogaloo and VMed all their members:

stats.png

score.png

The score went up because they forgot to tell you they actually had a -30 city average instead of a 30 city average

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/12/2018 at 6:50 PM, Qin San Shi said:

Eastasia recognizes hostilities with Brumpy Gold Oastards and is pleased to announce that both parties have agreed to a white peace, given BgO pulled a Spanish Armada 2: Electric Boogaloo and VMed all their members:

stats.png

score.png

The score went up because they forgot to tell you they actually had a -30 city average instead of a 30 city average

13/10 photoshop my dude

• Upvote 1

On 10/12/2018 at 12:04 AM, Felkey said:

On 10/13/2018 at 12:50 AM, Qin San Shi said:

stats.png

Real news:3rt.png.a770f82d959efc17cc6b42ccec41f0aa.png

That's only 2, wait ti'll the other 26 come out of VM....

Edited by MonkeyDLegend
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif