Add the Perks

Doughnuts

Hello Alex

I think its about time to upgrade the war side of the game, Right now war is boring its all based on how many cities and maxed planes, its easy to win if you outnumber who you are fighting with cities and with most alliance hiding billions for rebuild they simply do not care about infra.

The war between BC/Rose Vs IQ proved that, we hit them hard and fast but for most of the war they had zero tanks, ships, men and just used planes to pretty much wipe everything out, it was very very smart on their part but made the war boring, then when you take in to account the large amount of wasted steel, and such that BC/Rose side wasted doing land attacks and such it almost handed IQ the win, What i learned from that war is No tanks, No men, No ships and loads of planes and more cities will win any war, I am sure that's not how you wanted the war system to be.

I would love to see the Perks trialed and change that so people with lower city count has the chance to beat someone with a higher city count if they are smart, and so an alliance that just spams planes can lose massively (Right now everyone does planes vs planes, and once your planes are gone you have lost) So lets add in Ships that can shot down planes, or tanks or men, lets add the perks that will force people to be smarter, make them think and in turn make the war much more enjoyable.

http://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=129

I do believe this link will take you to the perks that was no put in a few years ago.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

You already can do that. I literally beiged a 23 city when i was 7 cities, with him AND his 22 city alliance mate both fighting back at me.

Perks would be great to have, but let's not pretend like David can't beat Goliath.

• Downvote 1

18 hours ago, Komiko said:

You already can do that. I literally beiged a 23 city when i was 7 cities, with him AND his 22 city alliance mate both fighting back at me.

Perks would be great to have, but let's not pretend like David can't beat Goliath.

if he and his friends had as you say 23 and 22 cities and you 7 cities they must not have had any infra or troops at all, An avg 22 city nation would have about 2000 to 2500 infra in each city and with the basic military they would be sitting at  4k nation score, but if you removed all their infra, all their military  they would still be about 1100 nation score, now with 7 cities and say 1k infra in each city and a peace time standing army you would be at 800 nation score.

My point is they was clearly being beaten down hard by bigger nations and you tagged in nothing more, as with 7 cities you wouldn't even be able to beat one day re-buy.

Now if you meant to say 17 cities, well that's not really David vs Goliath, most nations that have 17 cities low infra maxed army could take out two nations with 23 cities who had a standing peace army and i say it that way as if they had a max army and so did you at 17 cities, you would not even be in range.

but never the less you support the perks so thats a plus :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bumping this up.  I think this needs to have some attention.

1549687664_Senyor_Puloy_Sig2.png.0b2e28979c48ebd9c346106c5c9a52e8.png

With blood, sweat, and tears; even past the point that our guns and swords fail; even past the time when our bodies go frail; for Pacifica we shall always prevail! Without doubts! Without question! Whatever the cost! To whatever end!