Shifty News Network LLC-Gone in 60 Seconds

30 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

You know, I used to live alone before I knew ya

And I've seen your flag on the marble arch.. 

Wait, cut... I'm getting bored of this one already... Next... 

Almost heaven, West Virginia....

Edited by element85
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 9

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

52 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Only 10k of each?

Weak warchest

Obviously you don’t understand how IQ wars.

IQ got sick of losing billions in loot- it encouraged people to hit them. They’ve done everything possible to remove that encouragement. 

Now IQ holds majority of it’s money in a central bank. They no longer keep things on hand. Excess resources are deposited into the bank to use later in times of war. Now if you hit IQ, you won’t walk away with billions in loot. 

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

2 minutes ago, Kastor said:

IQ got sick of losing billions in loot- it encouraged people to hit them. They’ve done everything possible to remove that encouragement. 

Now IQ holds majority of it’s money in a central bank. They no longer keep things on hand. Excess resources are deposited into the bank to use later in times of war. Now if you hit IQ, you won’t walk away with billions in loot. 

Who would win?

A complex, automated central bank, using constantly updated war data to float the bank around in case of beiging

or

1 well timed blockade from a pirate boi

Edited by ☠ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™☠
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

18 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

oh?

Yeah, you know what happens now.
I'm sorry Partisan, but once the code words "leak," it's merger time...

Leo_Demands_Mergers_Fried-Text.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

On 10/11/2018 at 1:47 AM, Kastor said:

So to beat IQ you just have to blockade and wait 2-3 days until ammo/gas ends

Just now, Kastor said:

IQ has like 1,000 nations in the same tier. They will slot you, end your air/ships and let you beige them for next round. 

I was just saying what you said that it won't work, but it will but it won't. jeez kastor

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kastor said:

IQ has like 1,000 nations in the same tier. They will slot you, end your air/ships and let you beige them for next round. 

If they think the same thing I hope to be on the other side for the next war, once you run out of gas or ammo all your units die without doing damage to the enemy, no matter how stronger you are at that moment

Just to give an idea, in the 69 war I used more than 10k gas and ammo in the first 6-8 hours

Edited by Micchan
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Micchan said:

If they think the same thing I hope to be on the other side for the next war, once you run out of gas or ammo all your units die without doing damage to the enemy, no matter how stronger you are at that moment

Just to give an idea, in the 69 war I used more than 10k gas and ammo in the first 6-8 hours

To be fair, you've got ~8 cities more than most of IQ. Also you were throwing more than 1k ships at empty navies; preserving gas/munitions wasn't exactly what you were going for, fun though it must have been ?

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

To be fair, you've got ~8 cities more than most of IQ. Also you were throwing more than 1k ships at empty navies; preserving gas/munitions wasn't exactly what you were going for, fun though it must have been ?

Isn't IQ around 15 cities now? 21-15=6

Also in the first hours of the first round I killed air

9 hours ago, Micchan said:

This just tells me that you haven’t paid much attention to the last two conflicts IQ was involved with.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IQ is in the quantum realm of alliance blocs, simultaneously existing in two states -  as a mass of mid-tier nations unable to fight properly or harm the upper tier and as a hive-mind of coordinated nations inexorably advancing upon the whales to consume their children and end the game as we know it.  

How is this possible? Well....

153788.jpg

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.