Great Job! Episode 1 and Advertising

Kevanovia

GJquicklogo.png

Good day people of Orbis. Charlie and I wrapped up our first episode of Great Job! with Kev and Charlie Friday night. I am pleased to announce that we are making this first episode available to the public without needing a subscription to Orbis Weekly. If you would like to listen in to our first episode (with guest speakers including Manthrax, Pestilence/Gorge, and Quichwe) click the link below.

Great Job! with Kev and Charlie Episode 1

If you would like to keep up with all of our Great Job! shows, be sure to subscribe to Orbis Weekly.

We are also pleased to announce we will be opening up our advertising to the greater Orbis community. If you are looking for the great folks at Great Job! to create and air a radio ad for you, please DM Charlie or Kevanovia for details.

Below is our portfolio of advertisements:

Our next show will be Friday, October 12th @ 11PM Central Time in the Orbis Weekly Discord Channel. It will include guest speakers Adrienne (Leader of TKR) and Roq (Leader of NPO).

Stay Platinum Baby!

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

Honestly, the only real issue I had with this was the sound quality.  The voices would warp all over the place, making it hard to really focus in the topic you were discussing.  Usually Discord issues though, so I wouldn't think it's the mic.  When it was working smoothly, it was easy to listen to.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Wooo! Best of luck with the next show. Classier guests was a wise move.

We needed to start at the bottom of the barrel so that all future episodes look like a massive improvement over the first. Your service was invaluable, baby.

Seriously though, you were great! Thanks a bunch for your time.

• Upvote 1