Need help & Friends

Vijay

Hello everyone I know the above title is not suitable for this topic but I can't need the topic name. 

Me & my university friends want to play P&W gane. Really exited game. Very active players in game & on discord which help. But we need a financial support from an alliance we like to join one alliance but my all friends suggest me to build separate alliance. I know it's too early but if any one alliance interested plz reply.

Including me &my friends we are totally 15 players. I'm playing politics and war 2nd time. I remember few old player's but I don't know they remember me or not.

We need help. Especially financial & protect. Anyone interested please contact me or reply 

Thanks. 

• Downvote 3

You and your friends should join a top 30 alliance and get familiar with the community and how the game works first. If you guys strike out on your own so soon it's just going to fail. 

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

Apply to a top 20 alliance and get comfortable in the game first. You guys will be raided heavily if you make your own alliance with no protector are don't join an alliance at all.

• Downvote 1

I would highly suggest checking out Alliance Recruitment and some of the Discord servers to see what kind of programs or themes interest you.

• Like 1

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

Pledge yourself to Shifty and submit

Leak me secrets of the AAs you join and I shall reward you

• Downvote 2

@vijay you had an option to join NK and work with us however you had issues with current debts that needed resolved as we believe you should remain in good standing in your xurrent place before moving somewhere else. 

We would havectaken your friends too. Fix your issues and reapply. Before starting your own alliance you should get involved in a decent alliance and let them teach you how to run one. 

• Like 1

First, join an alliance that will grow you.  Pick a very passive alliance.  There’s plenty to choose from.

Second, after getting to 18 cities, join a very active alliance.  There’s only a few though, so you’ll need to be specific on what kind of culture you’d like to be apart of.

Third, after gaining experience from both proper growth and war, THEN break out and make your own alliance.

Don’t seek out Protectors.  Drop your balls and go raw.  The vast majority of alliances that get Protectors end up amounting to nothing but a peanut gallery and raid targets.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Drop your balls and go raw. 

I did this and ended up paying child support for 17 years. DO NOT FOLLOW THIS ADVICE IT IS VERY BAD ADVICE

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

14 hours ago, Buorhann said:

First, join an alliance that will grow you.  Pick a very passive alliance.  There’s plenty to choose from.

Buorhann roasts people even when he's being helping. #justhippothings

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil