A Demon Reborn

HoSyAcpm.jpg

Pendragon, The Holy Britannian Empire's Capital

W4Euj2T.png

Lelouch remained seated on the steps of Exelcia Garden as he surveyed the pond before standing before his country. Standing by him and with him in front of so many was Suzaku, his childhood friend, and Military Commander, C.C, the witch of Britannia, and Jeremiah his bodyguard. The three had spent nearly their entire political career and new life together leading the largest Empire that ever occupied Orbis. While they were hidden and operated proxy governments new stories unfolded between them. They had now acquired the lessons of war and the strength to lead the country back to its former glory.

It was now time to speak.

9AEYwBz.png

Lelouch: "People of Britannia! The division of our great nation has finally come to an end. Today marks the unification of our once great empire and the first step to our ultimate goal. It has been a long time since I once faced you as Emperor of Britannia, one may say too long. However, time will now be an ally rather than an enemy, our mistakes will serve as lessons and our success will guide us to the end. I once again, on this fateful day declare that The Holy Britannian Empire shall return to the world, I, Lelouch Vi Britannia will return as Emperor!"

"No longer will we hide in the shadows, our time is now!"

"All Hail Britannia!"

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.