Are you Sirius, Zeus?

Richard Payne III

Are you Sirius, Zeus?

The Great Gods of Olympus have seen the fire, They have seen the darkness, pulling at their very essence. They have overcome the evil of the land and have restored order to the chaos that was once Ancient Greece.

Now they stand proudly with the newly acquainted Hordes of Sirius, side by side awaiting the next Wave of Darkness to cross into our Peaceful and Bountiful lands.

We wait, We watch.

Long Live GodFury!

Long Live Sirius!

eTnEXntZSx--FvNspCqTq3B9l08z46_8KvdknwLx8HNOKDLdnOWLe2fr6EuwAUGucv9sLZ5TWVTeaIpOQjkNnU1w31LMbVvkPt4yosaxpSwvAVpA_RCJCcS8ytB4lBWXY7c_4VQx

IsH3VZNPp6PhFLxdQyeqVwumYzQFIMeR4f7tgKqxE47pSnLCBizLsP0fCzDVW_jFqxc9F-rJDy_rgrJ9fro-2pz5qtBsGaVaXVry0u01pgUJqN-oJpcWHIZ_5nw7iDs7eMZWSS6P

GodFury - Sirius

MDoAP

Article I: Sovereignty

The signatories of this treaty promise not to infringe on the sovereignty of each other, and agree to mutually respect the right to conduct one’s internal affairs without external interference.

Article II: Non-Aggression

The signatories of this treaty guarantee the cessation of any and all forms of hostile activities that may be directed towards each other.

Article III: Intelligence

The signatories of this treaty agree to share relevant intelligence with the intent of improving the safety and stability of both parties.

Article IV: Mutual Defense

Both parties are Obligated to come to each other’s aid in the case of an attack by an external aggressor under any circumstances.

Article V: Cancellation

72 hours of notice must be given in the event that either signatory wishes to cancel this treaty.

Article VI: Mutual Minimum Defcon

Both parties are required to keep and agreed upon minimum military ready for defense.

Article VII: FA Agreement

Both parties agree to consult each other before signing any other M-Level treaties.

Article VIII: Optional Aggression

Both parties agree to optional aggression in cases of raids, or wars.

14 day clause

The signatories of this treaty agree that for the first 14 days after ratification, any military assistance is optional. After 14 days,full terms are in effect.

Signatures

GodFury

Basileus: Richard Payne III

Regent: Sir Oliver

FA Officer: Austin Richards

Sirius

President: Fezza

Vice President: Malcolm

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Richard Payne III said:

14 day clause

The signatories of this treaty agree that for the first 14 days after ratification, any military assistance is optional. After 14 days,full terms are in effect.

gg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Epi said:

that 14 day enactment clause lol ?

Oh man, that's solid gold right there; I *actually* laughed out loud! I sincerely can't imagine why that's there; if it's meant to cover someone's ass over the THING then why post the treaty at all? Now that Sirius and Godfury's ties are public, that's a solid excuse for the opposing coalition to expand their blitz to both parties if they want to/can, while doing nothing to actually change the position of either Godfury or Sirius. Alternatively of course, Godfury and Sirius could be part of the attacking coalition, but if that's so then they've gone and showed their hand early for no reason at all.

It would have been smarter to just keep it paperless until IT either happens... or it doesn't. If nothing else, they could have just waited for the two weeks to elapse then signed the treaty with no further delay, that way they'd have had all the benefit and none of the liability.

10 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Oh man, that's solid gold right there; I *actually* laughed out loud! I sincerely can't imagine why that's there; if it's meant to cover someone's ass over the THING then why post the treaty at all? Now that Sirius and Godfury's ties are public, that's a solid excuse for the opposing coalition to expand their blitz to both parties if they want to/can, while doing nothing to actually change the position of either Godfury or Sirius. Alternatively of course, Godfury and Sirius could be part of the attacking coalition, but if that's so then they've gone and showed their hand early for no reason at all.

It would have been smarter to just keep it paperless until IT either happens... or it doesn't. If nothing else, they could have just waited for the two weeks to elapse then signed the treaty with no further delay, that way they'd have had all the benefit and none of the liability.

Well, that's not there because of the NAP. It's there to ensure neither party gets dragged into something they weren't apart of right away. Not to mention it gives us time to get fully acquainted and set up everything. Thanks for the input though.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Richard Payne III said:

Not to mention it gives us time to get fully acquainted 

You weren't already acquainted with each other? o.O

• Upvote 2

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

12 hours ago, Richard Payne III said:

Lol, we are, but this gives more time.

On 10/5/2018 at 4:07 AM, Richard Payne III said:

Well, that's not there because of the NAP. It's there to ensure neither party gets dragged into something they weren't apart of right away. Not to mention it gives us time to get fully acquainted and set up everything. Thanks for the input though.

I mean, you do you; it's just that making your moves public before they're 100% done and dusted is very... odd. Just saying. There's good reasons to not show your hand before you're completely ready to play it.

On 10/8/2018 at 9:51 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

I mean, you do you; it's just that making your moves public before they're 100% done and dusted is very... odd. Just saying. There's good reasons to not show your hand before you're completely ready to play it.

Ya I can see where it's different. But then again that's just how we do it. It does say optional, meaning were likely to activate it. As far as showing my hand, theres nothing to show except a new treaty and friendship. Its definately done and dusted. Just a different way of initiating it.