Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mad Max

Halloween - Costume Contest

Recommended Posts

orbweekly.thumb.png.68f801e206bdcfd10b33e76085b38fdf.png

Orbis Weekly is going to be kicking off a SWEET Costume Contest and you're all invited!

 

We are going to keep this as simple as humanly (or inhumanly) possible, here's all you gotta do:

  • Join the ORB Weekly Discord Server
  • Develop/Create a costume based off your avatar, anything goes.
    • Make it scary, goofy, anything - we are off-site so you're not bound to the rules of these forums.
  • Submit your costume in the official ORB Halloween Costume Contest channel (#official-costume-contest)
    • Provide the original avatar along with the image of your avatar IN costume.
  • Get Judged!

We will have a panel of judges lined up to vote on the best costumes - rounds will be determined by amount of submissions we receive - the best part? The contest, images, and results will all be held on the discord server itself - no need to throw money up front for subscriptions to get in on the action.

Contest Winners

  • First Place: FREE Platinum Subscription (6 months, All Posts/Pages, Exclusive Content, #PlatBoys Lounge) & $10,000,000 
  • Second Place: FREE Gold Subscription (3 months, All Posts/Pages, Gold Lounge) & $5,000,000
  • Third Place: FREE Silver Subscription (1 month, All Posts/Pages)

 

Get your friends and alliance in on it!

Lets get into the Halloween Spirit together and just have some spooky fun. ;)

 

....more details to follow. ALSO LOOKING FOR SOME SWEET JUDGES FOR THE PANEL HMU on DISCORD

 

 

 

 

Edited by Mad Max
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally able to edit this - not sure what was going on - @Aliyan creator of RON, downvotes another competitor - scary.

Edited by Mad Max
Text box is broken - Aliyan downvotes Halloween Fun? BOYCOTT RON
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

I agree, He doesnt like competition 

Not much competition - tbh - I don't like RON's platform, but its good to have multiple sources.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mad Max said:

Not much competition - tbh - I don't like RON's platform, but its good to have multiple sources.

To him it is, especially a costume competition 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Mad Max said:

 

  • Develop/Create a costume based off your avatar, anything goes.
    • Make it scary, goofy, anything - we are off-site so you're not bound to the rules of these forums.

 

sends nudes

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ayo - don't forget about the costume contest! read the OP - get on that halloween makeup and head over to ORB Discord! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We currently have 7 contestants  - is that really all the Halloween peoples of Orbis?

I don't think so.

Free to join, awesome prizes, insane fun - where you at?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Sketchy - Submit in the Boogieman Hippo pic.

lmao I like how you are telling someone else to do it.

#boss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

can we use this for the contest?

 

I think its obvious I've already won.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sketchy said:

I think its obvious I've already won.

I didn't want to use it without permission and not sure if this is your submission of Green Hippos

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

It looks like Shrek 

Are you calling me fat and smelly?

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2018 at 5:22 PM, Mad Max said:

Finally able to edit this - not sure what was going on - @Aliyan creator of RON, downvotes another competitor - scary.

Sometimes we just like to downvote you Max. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HEY! YOU!

THIS THURSDAY - Orbis Weekly will be posting up the first (maybe only depending on amount) VOTE on our discord for best Halloween Costume! We want to get festivities rollin this upcoming week as many of you might be out celebrating or busy towards the end of the month.

Remember, there are awards for winners. wE JuSt UpDaTEd ThE aWArDS

Contest Winners

  • First Place: FREE Platinum Subscription (6 months, All Posts/Pages, Exclusive Content, #PlatBoys Lounge) & $15,000,000  (added 5m to the 1st place prize and you will receive this free membership which is currently 'out of stock' - which means you are &$*#! special)
  • Second Place: FREE Gold Subscription (3 months, All Posts/Pages, Gold Lounge) & $5,000,000
  • Third Place: FREE Silver Subscription (1 month, All Posts/Pages)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2018 at 3:50 AM, Mad Max said:

HEY! YOU!

THIS THURSDAY - Orbis Weekly will be posting up the first (maybe only depending on amount) VOTE on our discord for best Halloween Costume! We want to get festivities rollin this upcoming week as many of you might be out celebrating or busy towards the end of the month.

Remember, there are awards for winners. wE JuSt UpDaTEd ThE aWArDS

Contest Winners

  • First Place: FREE Platinum Subscription (6 months, All Posts/Pages, Exclusive Content, #PlatBoys Lounge) & $15,000,000  (added 5m to the 1st place prize and you will receive this free membership which is currently 'out of stock' - which means you are &$*#! special)
  • Second Place: FREE Gold Subscription (3 months, All Posts/Pages, Gold Lounge) & $5,000,000
  • Third Place: FREE Silver Subscription (1 month, All Posts/Pages) 

Last chance to get in on the contest.

Vote will go up sometime today!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.