Shifty News Network LLC- The Grim Leaker

Shifty has been an omnipresent being since the dawn of time.

Early settlers called by many names and feared encountering his glowing aura in the forests.

The Indians called him by the Great One from the Sky

Egyptians and Babylonians called him the Bad Omen of the Red Star

He's been the Spammer, the Meme God, the Psycho, Literal Satan, and now he is the Grim Leaker.

Now this, this is the work of an enemy STAND, leaker:

EekyYCC.png

63iXPEZ.png

nGp1cac.png

KxNmeSH.png

8NZRJKc.png

5x3FDt8.png

Tm8MeOY.png

qyVVboK.jpg

PdRyqKM.png

Takkaraput pop porunga pupiritt paro

@Alex I summon you, this is the color warfare you wanted with your team color changes. Now grant me 3 wishes.

This is Shifty, posting to you from beyond the realm of the living, live from the Astral Plane.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Epi said:

Omg, war over colors? This is madness

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tkC6qsF-irB5y7ozPCQxZJ1-reUdr2HoHo3gtRfgm6s/edit?usp=sharing

No, it's doctrine.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The $yndicate views itself as a frontrunner in the race to a sustainable business environment. Our extensive social programmes are intended to give back to the communities and colour spheres in which we operate. Alliances such as the Grumpy Old Bastards and The Coalition benefit hugely from our CSR policies on the green team, and we would not want it any other way. To The $yndicate, its key segments come first. Always.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, Komiko said:

Translation: "we destroy micros and anyone else we don't approve of for the benefit of pixel hugging lardass whales who do nothing and have no contributing value to the game."

This is far worse than just saying "yeah, and? So what?" Which is what I had expected, and isn't that bad. This is though. Smh. 

Hello and thank you for contacting us. Kindly contact our customer complaints department with ticket number: 330291958551. Our representatives will try to process your complaint adequately as soon as possible.

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

This is the best thing I have ever seen,  tS you have my full support, and keep up the great work!  Hoods, keep it up boys and girls!

3 hours ago, Komiko said:

Translation: "we destroy micros and anyone else we don't approve of for the benefit of pixel hugging lardass whales who do nothing and have no contributing value to the game."

This is far worse than just saying "yeah, and? So what?" Which is what I had expected, and isn't that bad. This is though. Smh. 

Someone has to scrap the barnacles off us whales... noone likes a parasite dragging the rest of us down. 

Also don't forget to make sure you let 50% of your alliance know that they contribute no value to the game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Komiko said:

I mean, that's how it's supposed to work. The colour bloc bonus income is based on the average income of all nations on the colour. We want the whales, just as much as we don't want small inactives that aren't making a proper go of it.

• Upvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

17 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

This is the best thing I have ever seen,  tS you have my full support, and keep up the great work!  Hoods, keep it up boys and girls!

Someone has to scrap the barnacles off us whales... noone likes a parasite dragging the rest of us down. 

Also don't forget to make sure you let 50% of your alliance know that they contribute no value to the game.

GOBlol.jpg

• Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif