Shifty News Network LLC-State of the Union

Happy Shocktober/Oktoberfest/Spooktober everyone

Now for Shifty's agenda for the month:

-Covering the pressing and looming war rumors:

Straight from BK and IQ

"Hello my fellow Knights, I want to congratulate everyone on the tremendous success of our booster program. Our score has skyrocketed and we are catching up to TKR for that number one spot. In the last 30 days, BK has sent out 26% of the total amount of grants in the total of BK history. With booster efforts underway, many of you at 15 and above are sitting and banking cash waiting for city grants to increase again. To fill this down time, this is the order of projects of cities you should be buying once you reach 15 cities before building to 16, or filling in any of these you dont have if you are above 15. These are ranked in order of importance.

1) Intelligence Agency
2) Propoganda Bureau
3) Iron Dome
4) Emergency Gas Reserve
5) Bauxite Works
6) Center for Civil Engineering

With war on the near horizon, it is vital that we fill our infra slots while our infra is fully intact. The first three projects will improve our war capability, and the next three will improve our ability to rebuild after we win it. With most of BK's taxes going towards boosting, at this point we are only offering grants for the IA, however none of them are super expensive. Great job so far and BK Stronk! -Leo"

Next up:

Covering more in-depth FA rumors such as the TKR-TCW split up regarding TCW thinking it's really more than Pantheon 2: Cruise Control.

Lastly more micro drama: Is United Hoods really being used by the Syndicate to force people off Green to keep their turn bonus high?

This is Shifty, gloating that he can leak anywhere, anytime, anything, in over 700 different ways and that's just with his bare hands.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ayyyy, Shifty keeps his promises:

50VObvO.png?1

#goals

#ShiftyOnDaCase

#CrackDis!@#$Open

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, ☠ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™☠ said:

Straight from BK and IQ

"Hello my fellow Knights, I want to congratulate everyone on the tremendous success of our booster program. Our score has skyrocketed and we are catching up to TKR for that number one spot. In the last 30 days, BK has sent out 26% of the total amount of grants in the total of BK history. With booster efforts underway, many of you at 15 and above are sitting and banking cash waiting for city grants to increase again. To fill this down time, this is the order of projects of cities you should be buying once you reach 15 cities before building to 16, or filling in any of these you dont have if you are above 15. These are ranked in order of importance.

1) Intelligence Agency
2) Propoganda Bureau
3) Iron Dome
4) Emergency Gas Reserve
5) Bauxite Works

With war on the near horizon, it is vital that we fill our infra slots while our infra is fully intact. The first three projects will improve our war capability, and the next three will improve our ability to rebuild after we win it. With most of BK's taxes going towards boosting, at this point we are only offering grants for the IA, however none of them are super expensive. Great job so far and BK Stronk! -Leo"

Next up:

Covering more in-depth FA rumors such as the TKR-TCW split up regarding TCW thinking it's really more than Pantheon 2: Cruise Control.

Lastly more micro drama: Is United Hoods really being used by the Syndicate to force people off Green to keep their turn bonus high?

This is Shifty, gloating that he can leak anywhere, anytime, anything, in over 700 different ways and that's just with his bare hands.

also not even the state of the union, weak leak

• Upvote 2

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

15 hours ago, ☠ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™☠ said:

Straight from BK and IQ

1) Intelligence Agency
2) Propoganda Bureau
3) Iron Dome
4) Emergency Gas Reserve
5) Bauxite Works

Next up:

Weak..... This doesn't really tell you much eh? OH MAN! We building some of the most common projects, better run and leak it, like it's going to matter to anyone. lol seriously shifty? You can do better than this boring stuff. But of course, you're just a meme..

Edited by element85
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 11

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

3 minutes ago, element85 said:

Weak..... This doesn't really tell you much eh? OH MAN! We building some of the most common projects, better run and leak it, like it's going to matter to anyone. lol seriously shifty? You can do better than this boring stuff. But of course, you're just a meme..

For such 'boring stuff', you sure are acting weirdly defensive about it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 minute ago, Thalmor said:

For such 'boring stuff', you sure are acting weirdly defensive about it.

Nah, I could care less. Please wake me up when you have more entertaining leaks. Oh wait... You're just a meme as well.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

1 minute ago, element85 said:

Nah, I could care less. Please wake me up when you have more entertaining leaks. Oh wait... You're just a meme as well.  

By responding the way you did, you just proved his original statement.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, Radoje said:

By responding the way you did, you just proved his original statement.

How do you figure? Since when is saying I don't care being defensive?

• Downvote 15