Official NatRP Map Thread

Alex

Application:

Nation name: The United States of Northern Europe (USNE)

Population: 48.7 million

Official currency: Krone

GDP (may use in-game numbers): 2.5 trillion USD

GDP per capita (may use in-game numbers): 51,335 USD

Form of government: A democracy with technocratic elements. Candidates are selected for government by the people, before a non-partisan board selects potential candidates for cabinet, based on ability.

Describe your nation: A wealthy, free nation, existing on a background of growing political unrest, which threatens the very foundations of the union.

Have you read, and agree to abide by the rules of the map/subforum? (Yes/No): Yes

Where on the map do you wish to be located? (Using real-world geography, or a self-provided map): lEmBi80.png

I might have miscounted and gone over the 75 limit. If so, I'll shed the southernmost province (around Denmark). If I'm still over, I'll shed my southmost Russian provinces, until I reach 75.

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you wish to use): fCek5RI.png

Nation name: Kingdom of Scotland

Population: 150,000

Population density: 200 per sq

Official currency: British Pound

GDP (may use in-game numbers):

GDP per capita (may use in-game numbers):

Form of government: Modern Form of Democratic Tanistry (Tanistry Wikipedia

Describe your nation: The Kingdom of Scotland is currently in exile from their homeland, seeking the aid of the British Internationale for complete freedom. Currently the Kingdom of Scotland behaves similar to a Crown Dependency, but urges for independence, however does not wish to go to war, even if they had the means. Although, they are taking a more proactive approach, claiming the British Internationale does occupy them, as they are not willingly united.

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don’t have one):

Have you read, and agree to abide by the rules of the map/subforum? Yes

Where on the map do you wish to be located?
bdZSWO8.png

Nation Flag
NUttBol.jpg

Edited by Sorcha Catach
Scottish Migration

Application:

Nation name: Canada

Population (may use in-game numbers): 90 Million

Population density (may use in-game numbers): 30 

Official currency: canadian dollar

GDP (may use in-game numbers): 2.327 trillion 

GDP per capita (may use in-game numbers): 49,000 

Form of government: half-democracy and half-oligarchy

Describe your nation: a nation of wizards and witches

Have you read, and agree to abide by the rules of the map/subforum? (Yes/No): Yes

Where on the map do you wish to be located? (Using real-world geography, or a self-provided map): modern canada

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you wish to use):

255px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 75 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 75, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 75 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of four provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 75 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Separate colonies are unable to be conjoined. Gifted land is also capped at four provinces per month. This includes land gained by a nation as a result of a war as well.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting on your own, or someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

Edited by Vladimir Putin

Moving my northernmost province in eastern Russia to Malta, would show on a map but ya kno

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Gift from Eva (Rokkenjima)

BIC456e.png?1

kOGIcRi.jpg

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Application

Nation name: Vitalia

Population (may use in-game numbers): 70 million

Population density (may use in-game numbers): 201 people per km²

Official currency: Vitalian Lire

GDP (may use in-game numbers): 1.965 trillion

GDP per capita (may use in-game numbers):  $31,952.98 USD 

Form of government: Parliamentary Republic

Describe your nation: Vitalia is a prosperous country located on the Vitalian peninsula. Vitalia is a multiparty Parliamentary Monarchy with a mostly ceremonial head of state (currently Queen Sofia) real power is wielded by the cabinet, an executive body of government ministers led by a Prime Minister (currently Ignazio Vinciguerra), who is effectively leader of the country.
While Vitalia is a prosperous country with strong automobile, agriculture, food processing, gambling and tourism industries, the country has faced several challenges in the past few years such as organized crime, political extremism and corruption that have threatened the progresses made by Vitalia.

Have you read, and agree to abide by the rules of the map/subforum? (Yes/No): Yes

Where on the map do you wish to be located? (Using real-world geography, or a self-provided map): Modern Italy

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you wish to use): https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0d/Flag_of_Italy_(1861-1946)_crowned.svg

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 75 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 75, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 75 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of four provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 75 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Separate colonies are unable to be conjoined. Gifted land is also capped at four provinces per month. This includes land gained by a nation as a result of a war as well.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting on your own, or someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

Move Chinese province to Puerto Rico

• Downvote 1

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Nation name: The Eternal Empire of Egypt

Population (may use in-game numbers): 4,223,600

Population density (may use in-game numbers):148.20 people/sq. mi

Official currency: The Egyptian Deben

GDP (may use in-game numbers): $4,402,156,712.90

GDP per capita (may use in-game numbers): Form of government: $1,042.28

Describe your nation: The Eternal Empire of Egypt is a highly advanced group of Fourth Dynasty Egyptians who have finally reclaimed their homeland after so many years. The Empire is led by Pharoah Khnum Khufu. The nation openly accepts capitalism but still has minor roles in the companies within. The nation is open to foreign visitors but is strongly against others colonizing Africa. 

Where on the map do you wish to be located? (Using real-world geography, or a self-provided map): The_Eternal_Empire_of_Egypt.PNG

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you wish to use): latest?cb=20150830230736 

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 75 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 75, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 75 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of four provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 75 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Separate colonies are unable to be conjoined. Gifted land is also capped at four provinces per month. This includes land gained by a nation as a result of a war as well.) (You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting on your own, or someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

• Upvote 1

#WALDOASF SIGGIF.gif.fbe87157f6507ae8c6df0ee1d66bd3b1.gif

Since the admin presiding over this forum has left, we should all work together to make sure everyone is following the rules and make sure we don't run into anarchy haha. I'm a little sicky but tomorrow I can checkBarry's provinces. If no one wants to take up the mantle I can start editing a map. Wont be pretty but it'll help make sense for everything 

29 minutes ago, Sorcha Catach said:

Since the admin presiding over this forum has left, we should all work together to make sure everyone is following the rules and make sure we don't run into anarchy haha. I'm a little sicky but tomorrow I can checkBarry's provinces. If no one wants to take up the mantle I can start editing a map. Wont be pretty but it'll help make sense for everything 

I think Lelouch is doing it, but thanks for volunteering. We all appreciate it.

8 hours ago, Sorcha Catach said:

Hello Vitalia! This is the most up to date part of the map we have we think, so get a basis for your provinces held using it to help the rest of us! 

PW_Map_Version_2.png

I won't be able to do that currently but I'll try to within the week

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ignazio Vinciguerra said:

I won't be able to do that currently but I'll try to within the week

Modern Italy is free, let me know asap if you want to continue. You have to make a post within 3 days to be added to the map though

1 hour ago, Sorcha Catach said:

Awesome! 

Thanks for the offer, but if you want you can count it all up in the meantime and I'll add it once it follows the rules

1 hour ago, Reuben Cheuk said:

I think Lelouch is doing it, but thanks for volunteering. We all appreciate it.

I am, everything is complete just waiting on Alex

IYT09l4.png

15 hours ago, Lelouch Vi Britannia said:

Modern Italy is free, let me know asap if you want to continue. You have to make a post within 3 days to be added to the map though

Thanks for the offer, but if you want you can count it all up in the meantime and I'll add it once it follows the rules

I am, everything is complete just waiting on Alex

Heyo, not sure if I counted right, but I think there's 77.

4H3dnvI.png