OMG - Jedi Merge

JacindaArdern

Hey all,

Just letting you know that Omega(OMG) has merged into The Jedi Order(Jedi).

All members except yours truly will be transferring over to Jedi. The alliance discord will stay open for Politics and War/Omega memes.

Just thought I'd let you all know.
Thanks,
Jacinda Ardern, Ex-DPM of Omega

>Be me
>Complete !@#$got
>Please don't declare war my military is shit

Just now, Tulles said:

oh shi

how does William feel about this? Wait, who was Omega again? What's their rep in Orbis?

From what I know William helped organise it, Omega was a micro that peaked at ~#70 before some people left and it dropped to ~#95

Omega and Jedi were friends for a while and yeah they finally sealed the deal

The Omega leader never made a full announcement but yeah I was leaving anyway so I'm not too involved.

1 minute ago, CitrusK said:

, personally, don't know why Jedi Order would bother with Omega, but it's whatever.

Omega and Jedi were friends for a while and yeah they finally sealed the deal, many ex-members of Omega moved ~2 months ago, it's been expected ever since that Jonty would arrange something

>Be me
>Complete !@#$got

Congrats to those involved. I just have one question...

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?  I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Epi said:

My condolences TJO, we all make mistakes...but this. I'll be Dragon praying for you ?

Try not to absorb too much Democracy, ik it's transmitted via merges but if you catch it quickly. You can wipe it out with targeted nuclear strikes.

I'm trying to stay neutral but lets just say I'm glad I'm not merging ?

>Be me
>Complete !@#$got

8 minutes ago, Joel Ryan said:

But didn't merge into Solitude... smh

Or UNC, I think because I was his 3rd Deputy to leave he had no choice at this point

>Be me
>Complete !@#$got

14 minutes ago, Epi said:

Not even merging > announces the merge 

Jonty doesn't have a forums account, I had already announced my move to the egyptian empire when he announced the merge deal. In all honesty, it was just me making it clear as there was some confusion on some micro discord servers

>Be me
>Complete !@#$got

11 hours ago, JacindaArdern said:

Or UNC, I think because I was his 3rd Deputy to leave he had no choice at this point

Ahh UNC, we took half of your members for nothing, that was good times. Omega should've joined Sirius let's be honest. Sirius has a flag to match Omega's own!

Good luck to the boys across the ditch. Joining an Aussie alliance, smh

image.png.6e00bb4fdf971b9f3073798991d4e6a9.png

• Downvote 1