Orbis Weekly - Real News - Real Stories

Aksel

Hey Did You know!?

If you read our recent article about the new addition to the game - you might know that Alex (game admin) asked Orbis Weekly to work as a community to work on that new update - want to take part? Head over to our discord server, grab a membership, give us your ideas, be a part of the new addition!

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

giphy.gif

ORB Weekly is popping up with one of our 1st Christmas Season RANDOM (limited) Membership Discounts

NEW MEMBERS ONLY

(not valid for those who already have a membership)

Use Code: 45ALL upon registration.

4 minutes ago, Noctis said:

What does it even cost? Interesting concept, but membership fee turned me off before I heard any actual interviews. Although good luck, like the entrepreneur spirit.

Go to https://orbisweekly.net/about-orb/subscriptions/

4 hours ago, Noctis said:

What does it even cost? Interesting concept, but membership fee turned me off before I heard any actual interviews. Although good luck, like the entrepreneur spirit.

It’s actually pretty cool.  I enjoyed reading a lot of the stuff on it.

On 12/6/2018 at 12:41 PM, Buorhann said:

It’s actually pretty cool.  I enjoyed reading a lot of the stuff on it.

Thanks bew.

We have a few awesome changes that have been in the works for y'all......first off, let me throw an apology out there to all of our members all 63 of you (and growing)! The past couple weeks have been busy not only because of the war, but real life has been pretty damn nuts with traveling for work, but I didn't forget about ORB. This game is fun, but my real passion is connecting with the community - be it through just simple discussion as myself, trying to enhance the community as a moderator and now connecting the community through stories, news, and entertainment........this is what really gets me going and I'm happy to provide that environment for y'all. 

That is why we have been makin changes!

• First of all, Been trying mad hard to make the site more optimized for all of y'all who use mobile. I use it on my iphone X when I'm not in the office or on my laptop and it looks pretty damn great and is easy to navigate. Secondly, which is really big news, Kev & Charlie are working on becoming some solid partners within ORB. Kev & Charlie will be maintaining the Audio side of our network while I'll be maintaining the structure of the company & the journalistic side. This will open a lot more entertainment, fun, and awesome shit for everyone in this community.
  • ORB Weekly currently has more than half the membership of the official Discord server. Thought it is not our intention to be anything in the official realm of PW - it just goes to show that we are an active, large group within the community and we are having a kick ass time.
  • I've been running trivia, games, and random coupon codes for free or discounted memberships which I'll continue to do throughout the new year. I'm doing this to give back to the community and get more people connected.
  • The site has been winterized - check out our snowflakes and winter themed headers.
  • Brand new Interview template + will be popping up community interviews once a week. 
  • Renew ability - you wanna stick around? Simply renew your account from your account page on our site!

One of the biggest things is adding on more writers and journalists. We've had a pretty high turnover rate which sucks - mostly because we added people who we thought would drawn in the crowds, but they refused to deliver. If you are writing for a paper currently but want more exposure, seek me out, let's get you on the ORB Staff. If you just want to share your opinion, write about politics, alliances, fan fiction, RP, the food you ate last night, movie reviews.........anything that can be good, entertaining, funny, seek me out. We will get you set up.

Join the movement.  Join #ORB

https://www.orbisweekly.net

Edited by Mad Max
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1