Shifty News Network LLC-Leaky Faucets

丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™

So, @Sargun, who are these more pressing threats?

Would you like to petition to @Prefonteen for the return of Kayser to handle TKR's talks with IQ after you threw him under the bus for the benefit of your members back then?

Interesting how it came back around, isn't it?

So I take it TKR has used up all it's political capital from seeing all the anti-TKR threads.

I hope we don't have another upper tier-lower tier staring contest this time around though.

12 minutes ago, Qin San Shi said:

TGH and BK are currently on 5% max tanks. NPO and GoG are on a stunning 1%.

Soooo are y'all getting this party started soon or what

Wait we're that high? smh time to deconscript

17 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

You really want people to hire your services, dontcha? :P 

I mean, I wasn't really thinking about that, but that would be nice :S

I really don't care about money at the moment, so if someone asks me in the next few days to be honest I'll just let them use it for free!

17 hours ago, Buorhann said:

You must be new.

I think I participated in about 11 alliance wars on my old nation, but yeah I did miss the last few. I admit I'm pretty new to this long attrition grind sort of thing, but I'm gonna put on some nostalgia glasses and say that wars used to be more enjoyable and meaningful the old way (plus these new NAP times, blech) :S

1 hour ago, TheNG said:

C'mon now Buorhann, let's not scare off a potential member of the No Tanks Gang.
 Now that it's *current year*, all the cool kids in Orbis know that ground forces are for boosted-up noobs and pixel huggers who probably just log in to buy credits every month.

Not us in the No Tanks Gang though, we rule these mean streets like Sheepy God intended, with beige and airpower. REPRESENT!

I'm an irrelevant nation in a paperless micro now, does that mean I get to join the no tanks gang? Please?

Edited by Qin San Shi
  • Upvote 1

Da frick is this. @Hilmes was crucified for this type of shit and nothing for @Nizam Adrienne. This ain't it chief.

Nah jk, I was always down for the cause with the same war rerun again and again. Keep on keepin on TKR fam bam!

frick you @Smith

Lxr4VfE.png

On 9/30/2018 at 4:35 AM, Ebeezy said:

Da frick is this. @Hilmes was crucified for this type of shit and nothing for @Nizam Adrienne. This ain't it chief.

Nah jk, I was always down for the cause with the same war rerun again and again. Keep on keepin on TKR fam bam!

frick you @Smith

Square up chief.

Edited by Cypher