The Great Fire has been lit.  A lone figure sits waiting for the audience.

Buorhann

Tomorrow (Saturday, Sept. 22nd) I'll be doing a gig.  I pinged everyone in the TGH public chat much earlier this week about it.

Time:  9pm Eastern US Time  (This allows me to finish up stuff before I settle down to do this)

Duration: 1 hour

Expectation:  The Great Hippo Khan's opinion on the game, it's mechanics, the politics, good chance of a sprinkle of real life stuff, and some other random miscellaneous tidbits.

Here was the initial thread I stated back in May.  I plan on following the same lineup there, except I may add in a "Protectorate" topic because some people know I love to rant on about that whenever something is brought up - and sure enough, there's plenty to rant on with that nowadays.  Maybe I should make this a 2 hour show, we'll see.

Rules:  No, I won't reply to the audience aside from a few exemptions.  This is literally me just talking out and you listening.  The intention is to stay focused on the topic, then move on to the next.  However, feel free to discuss amongst yourselves your own opinions on the topic.  I will read them when I can.

No, I don't do recordings, however feel free to record and post it yourself.  If you do plan on recording, let me know so I don't ruin your recording by starting before you do.

Everybody will be mic muted.  Only myself and anyone who I interview will be unmuted.  When the show is over, then I'll unmute everyone and you guys can have a circle jerk on bad jokes.

Most importantly, if you post up stupid shit, you'll be warned.  Next is a kick.  Then a temp ban, then lastly a perm ban.  Whether you're on friendly terms with me or not, I will not remove perm bans.  This is entirely a neutral audience setting.

Finally, if you cannot handle criticisms, swearing, possibly good ol' American Southern drunken rants, or name drops - please don't show.  Save your sanity and just remain out.

To those of you who did submit questions for me to answer (Expecting me to do a show much earlier than this date) - I apologize, but do please resubmit them and I'll answer them on this show if I feel it's relevant or interesting to answer.  If you have any questions, feel free to submit.  By default, they'll remain anonymous, but you can request to have your name submission announced.

https://discord.gg/NFRnBum

Again, this is a temporary host for now, but there's the Discord link to it.  Hope to see you there.

(Sidenote:  I do plan on starting earlier on future shows.  This is just to get the ball rolling.)

Edited by Buorhann
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

>banning for stupid shit

>I won't respond to the audience

no thx

We saw what happened with Kastor's own show.  Responding to the audience led to distractions and it got too out of hand to the point that some people simply left.  It was a declining "show" till Kastor finally put a bullet in it.

14 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

14 hours from now, as of this post. Just to eliminate all possible timezone confusion.

Be there. No excuses!

My excuse is not being in the server.

• Downvote 1

Thanks to those for showing up, I hope I met expectations.  If not, well, rest assured there's some things I do want to improve on (Better flow between topics, for example).

Details on next show will come out once I get them down.

I'm half surprised I managed to keep it to close to an hour like I intended.

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Thanks to those for showing up, I hope I met expectations.  If not, well, rest assured there's some things I do want to improve on (Better flow between topics, for example).

Details on next show will come out once I get them down.

I'm half surprised I managed to keep it to close to an hour like I intended.

I never got a link to the server smh.

That's it, i'm poaching Melody and nuke-roguing Madden. TGH-TEst war starts now. >:c

obviously joking. probably.

• Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, Komiko said:

I never got a link to the server smh.

That's it, i'm poaching Melody and nuke-roguing Madden. TGH-TEst war starts now. >:c

obviously joking. probably.

Did you miss it in the initial post?  Look towards the bottom.

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Did you miss it in the initial post?  Look towards the bottom.

Too late, i've already made up my wind. Wimpy things like logic shall not stand in the way! :P

• Downvote 2