UNC gov member creates multi to infiltrate Typhon

Guest Zephyr

Nations: Srikanth of Republic of India (former United Nations of Culture gov) and Hitman of Death star (multi created for infiltration)

Nature of violation: Creating a multi for the purpose of spying on another alliance.

Screenshot taken when they both appeared on the same network (they no longer appear on same network, please check their history - text added indicating nation IDs): 
NbcNc6Z.png

Srikanth pretending to be oblivious to their original nation while using a Discord account with the same username as their original nation's ruler name and being masked as a member on the UNC Discord server:

rGj3OkB.png

uwkAJIy.png

Screenshot confirming that the nation Srikanth claims is theirs is in fact a young nation created to quickly join Typhon.

g4Pdb7r.png

So the images should make a pretty damning case of blatant multi creation for spying on another alliance. A UNC gov member makes a multi on the same network and uses their original nation's Discord account while impersonating their multi. Dumb and obvious.

Gday Everyone, 

As the Heir of the UNC, I would like to add what exactly happened. An individual posted a message on the Typhon chat that he wants the UNC attacked. I asked my member to find out who he is and talk to him diplomatically about his aims. Without my permission, he created a second account and infiltrated Typhon, they came to us and we investigated, he has subsequently been sacked from the Government and the alliance. I thank Zephyr for bringing this to our attention without declaring war. 

unknown-1.png.4103f09e31f79bb3e9ff2f755dca6242.png

Edited by Reaganomics
Spelling error
  • Downvote 3

I will look into this and take appropriate action, thank you for the report.

EDIT: All of the players mentioned were banned, as well as another multi I found that connected that dots. The nations belonged to a previously banned player as well as being multis. 

• Upvote 1