We need to settle this. Is it GOB or is it Grumpy?

Buorhann

We need to settle this. Is it GOB or is it Grumpy?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Is it GOB or is it Grumpy?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/25/18 at 06:00 AM

7 hours ago, Big Brother said:

Here's a thought, maybe that has something to do with me itching for a fight. Besides, it's not my fault they kicked your asses to the point where none of you were in my range by the time I joined. You only have yourselves to blame for that.

Don't mistake my internet bile for my actual mood. All I did was question and criticize the value of this poll and in return I got hostility. If anyone here is in a bad mood it's the people who got mad at me for talking shit about their precious poll.

Hmmm you're a real grumpy bastard aren't you? If only there was an alliance where you could all rest in peace.

8 hours ago, Big Brother said:

Hey, someone has to do it. Looked like people needed a reminder.

Cringe? That looks like jealousy to me. I do like awards though so I'll take it.

But, I'm sure you know I can't just attack you out of the blue. My alliance does have a rule or two about that sort of thing and I am nothing if not a law abiding citizen. Besides, if I had the opportunity to hit anyone I'd like, it wouldn't be you.

As if I don't do that all day already. Maybe you aren't an authority on what I need, sweet cheeks.

Noboday cares bout your alliances rules mate. Especially since you're the kind of folk they seem to attract.

Don't you pay attention to anything anyway? TEst literally offers to organize fights of all kinds. So stop doin all your whinin and your !@#$in and acting like anything you're sayin is hot shit and step into the ring, mate. Like the great Warmaster says, everybody gots a plan, everybody gots somethin to say, til they get punched in the mouth.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Big Brother said:

Honestly, I'm so starved for a fight I wouldn't even mind. But back to my point though, the "wrong name" is really just a matter of opinion. No matter which alternative gets how many votes, they're just like.. opinions man. And, as difficult as it may be for some people to accept, the authority on what to call Grumpy are the Grumps themselves. Anyone else's opinion is more or less irrelevant. Maybe that grinds some people's gears but that's life man.

Kid, I've had my share of fun in the 1000+ days I've been playing this game and I continue to have it. Just ask t$. Hell, I OD on fun on the daily. But if this is your idea of having fun, I kind of feel sorry for you. If you had declared on Grumpy and started a holy crusade to make them bend to you will or something like that, that would have been real fun. But this? I can think of a thousand more fun things to do than replying to some random ass poll on some random ass forum for some random ass game, just to tease someone. I get your point though, this isn't actually supposed to settle anything, it's just supposed to be fun. Too bad it's just kind of.. boring. There's still hope though. We can create some entertainment out of this if we work together. Trust me.

The last two sentences killed some brain cells...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

5 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Good news there is i have no desire to meet any of you in RL

Now I'm just offended 

5 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Good news there is i have no desire to meet any of you in RL

Now I'm just offended 

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

13 hours ago, Big Brother said:

Honestly, I'm so starved for a fight I wouldn't even mind. But back to my point though, the "wrong name" is really just a matter of opinion. No matter which alternative gets how many votes, they're just like.. opinions man. And, as difficult as it may be for some people to accept, the authority on what to call Grumpy are the Grumps themselves. Anyone else's opinion is more or less irrelevant. Maybe that grinds some people's gears but that's life man.

Kid, I've had my share of fun in the 1000+ days I've been playing this game and I continue to have it. Just ask t$. Hell, I OD on fun on the daily. But if this is your idea of having fun, I kind of feel sorry for you. If you had declared on Grumpy and started a holy crusade to make them bend to you will or something like that, that would have been real fun. But this? I can think of a thousand more fun things to do than replying to some random ass poll on some random ass forum for some random ass game, just to tease someone. I get your point though, this isn't actually supposed to settle anything, it's just supposed to be fun. Too bad it's just kind of.. boring. There's still hope though. We can create some entertainment out of this if we work together. Trust me.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

C’mon now.  Let’s have a beer together.

We should though. I've been in more than a few of these communities and this is one of the extreme few that I'd trust enough to interact with IRL.

Whether you guys would tolerate my ugly mug is an entirely separate matter :v

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 1