We need to settle this. Is it GOB or is it Grumpy?

Buorhann

We need to settle this. Is it GOB or is it Grumpy?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Is it GOB or is it Grumpy?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/25/18 at 06:00 AM

On 9/20/2018 at 12:53 AM, Mayor said:

Okay, so the correct name is SWD not SRD? Got it, I won't make the mistake again. Sorry SWD!

It was a typo but I like this more

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

18 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

>When money can get you 30+ average cities in your AA, but not the community to refer to you as "grumpy" instead of GOB.

reDHTqL.gif

For 1 Billion I’ll ensure you that TEst will refer to you as grumpy while I am warmaster. I’ll even let you attack any member who disobeys this without reprisal. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Is this thread going to magically force everyone to use GOB instead of Grumpy? Because if not, who cares? People will say what they want to say. This doesn't really settle anything, it just exhibits people's personal opinions.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

2 hours ago, Auctor said:

Apart from the secret codicil wherein everyone that voted "GOB" is now obligated to destroy anyone who uses the wrong name, I guess I see your point.

Honestly, I'm so starved for a fight I wouldn't even mind. But back to my point though, the "wrong name" is really just a matter of opinion. No matter which alternative gets how many votes, they're just like.. opinions man. And, as difficult as it may be for some people to accept, the authority on what to call Grumpy are the Grumps themselves. Anyone else's opinion is more or less irrelevant. Maybe that grinds some people's gears but that's life man.

28 minutes ago, Komiko said:

It's called a joke, having fun, and just teasing GoB in general.

I know right? Crazy. Having fun? on a GAME? What heresy. Everyone knows PW isnt for fun, it's for worshipping God Emperor Alex and sacrificing our citizens to him.

Kid, I've had my share of fun in the 1000+ days I've been playing this game and I continue to have it. Just ask t$. Hell, I OD on fun on the daily. But if this is your idea of having fun, I kind of feel sorry for you. If you had declared on Grumpy and started a holy crusade to make them bend to you will or something like that, that would have been real fun. But this? I can think of a thousand more fun things to do than replying to some random ass poll on some random ass forum for some random ass game, just to tease someone. I get your point though, this isn't actually supposed to settle anything, it's just supposed to be fun. Too bad it's just kind of.. boring. There's still hope though. We can create some entertainment out of this if we work together. Trust me.

Edited by Big Brother
  • Downvote 10

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

22 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

Hell, I OD on fun on the daily.

Congratulations, you've won the most cringe comment award of 2018. 

If you're not all bluster however, feel free to start some fun. https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=3767 Right on there, click the ole' declare war button. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

1 hour ago, Big Brother said:

Kid, I've had my share of fun in the 1000+ days I've been playing this game and I continue to have it. Just ask t$. Hell, I OD on fun on the daily. But if this is your idea of having fun, I kind of feel sorry for you. If you had declared on Grumpy and started a holy crusade to make them bend to you will or something like that, that would have been real fun. But this? I can think of a thousand more fun things to do than replying to some random ass poll on some random ass forum for some random ass game, just to tease someone. I get your point though, this isn't actually supposed to settle anything, it's just supposed to be fun. Too bad it's just kind of.. boring. There's still hope though. We can create some entertainment out of this if we work together. Trust me.

You need to smoke some weed.

• Like 2

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

1 hour ago, Auctor said:

I'm sure no one had any idea that opinions can be distinct from one another while held by separate groups of people equally vociferously before you pointed it out dude.

Hey, someone has to do it. Looked like people needed a reminder.

1 hour ago, Prefontaine said:

Congratulations, you've won the most cringe comment award of 2018. 

If you're not all bluster however, feel free to start some fun. https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=3767 Right on there, click the ole' declare war button. 

Cringe? That looks like jealousy to me. I do like awards though so I'll take it.

But, I'm sure you know I can't just attack you out of the blue. My alliance does have a rule or two about that sort of thing and I am nothing if not a law abiding citizen. Besides, if I had the opportunity to hit anyone I'd like, it wouldn't be you.

Just now, Justin076 said:

You need to smoke some weed.

As if I don't do that all day already. Maybe you aren't an authority on what I need, sweet cheeks.

• Downvote 4

Just now, Big Brother said:

As if I don't do that all day already. Maybe you aren't an authority on what I need, sweet cheeks.

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

• Upvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

2 hours ago, Big Brother said:

Honestly, I'm so starved for a fight I wouldn't even mind.

You're that hungry for a fight, but you were in an alliance that participated in the longest war in this game's history and you did absolutely nothing the whole time.

Okay

new_forum_sig_2.png

12 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

You're that hungry for a fight, but you were in an alliance that participated in the longest war in this game's history and you did absolutely nothing the whole time.

Okay

Here's a thought, maybe that has something to do with me itching for a fight. Besides, it's not my fault they kicked your asses to the point where none of you were in my range by the time I joined. You only have yourselves to blame for that.

46 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Don't mistake my internet bile for my actual mood. All I did was question and criticize the value of this poll and in return I got hostility. If anyone here is in a bad mood it's the people who got mad at me for talking shit about their precious poll.

Edited by Big Brother

4 hours ago, Big Brother said:

Don't mistake my internet bile for my actual mood. All I did was question and criticize the value of this poll and in return I got hostility. If anyone here is in a bad mood it's the people who got mad at me for talking shit about their precious poll.

The poll was literally a joke given the constant back and forth of GOB and Grumpy since SRD's creation of the alliance.

Big Brother, while I appreciate the support, I have to agree with most of these jackasses, simmer down bro.

16 hours ago, Bezzers said:

It was a typo but I like this more

Real Talk, I have on multiple occasions signed work documents SRD, then crossed it out and re-sign with my actual initials.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Big Brother, while I appreciate the support, I have to agree with most of these jackasses, simmer down bro.

Real Talk, I have on multiple occasions signed work documents SRD, then crossed it out and re-sign with my actual initials.

Lmao I get you. When me and my rl friends who play the game talk about it in person we sometimes slip into character and call each by our in game names completely unknowingly

(edit for God awful grammar) 

Edited by Bezzers

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

People like Big Brother ruin things and has created a community that is toxic. Literally we're all joking around and messing with each other and BB comes in to ruin it. 

Anyway, GOB is much easier to write, but Grumpy gives more jokes. But ultimately you don't decide your nickname. :P GOB it is.

• Upvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

1 minute ago, Bezzers said:

Lmao I get you. When me and my rl friends who play talk about the game meet in person we sometimes slip into character and call each by our in game names completely unknowingly

Good news there is i have no desire to meet any of you in RL