Grumpy now averages over 30 cities per member

Sweeeeet Ronny D

5 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

if you don't give a shit, why reply? why click on the link in the first place?

Because I haven't been on these crappy forums in over a month and decided to take a break from masterbating with my cheesegrater to see what was up around here......well,now I know.....now where did I put that cheesegrater?

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

10 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Launching naval attacks that do over 1200 infra damage a shot is pretty fun. 

Launching 4 missiles and costing opponents even more for something like 1/10th the price is also pretty fun

15 hours ago, Micchan said:

And after the first round your enemy is out of range

What enemy? Majority of their potential enemies joined their alliance so they have no competition and can be safe and hug pixels for eternity. Bunch of useless bloated whales. @Sweeeeet Ronny D

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

15 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

What enemy? Majority of their potential enemies joined their alliance so they have no competition and can be safe and hug pixels for eternity. Bunch of useless bloated whales. @Sweeeeet Ronny D

I don't know, you guys have a bunch of dudes in range for us. It seems like a few of you crapping on grumpy here are in range.  A large number of people taking trash in this thread are from Test and TGH, two alliances that look to be mostly in our wheel house. 

Don't most of you cry about wanting shorter wars?  Grumpy is the ultimate 1 round war opponent.

2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I don't know, you guys have a bunch of dudes in range for us. It seems like a few of you crapping on grumpy here are in range.  A large number of people taking trash in this thread are from Test and TGH, two alliances that look to be mostly in our wheel house. 

Don't most of you cry about wanting shorter wars?  Grumpy is the ultimate 1 round war opponent.

Because you’ll one round us then call in every upper tier alliance in the game to save you. 

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Take it easy on ronnie. I think veronica is a beautiful name. Quit trying to call them names and hurt feelings. Everyone can play how they want. It's the one power we do have here. Always respect your mothers and sisters even if they great at giving gob

8 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Because unlike you we don't have half the game to call upon to back us up. TEst is great and all but we're under no delusions about whose gonna win if we fight even just Guardian alone. Sure, TEst isn't about winning. Except, if we were hitting you, it would very much be about that. Though, in that case, we'd judge victory based on how many pixels you lost, as that'd be the goal.

That's not even starting on TKR. Hell the only alliance we could take alone that you'd call is TCW and that's because i haven't seen any particularly stellar performances from them. But of course, it wouldn't just be, TCW, it'd be all 3 of the musketeers coming.

That's why everybody doesn't bother. It's the same reason nobody bothers to roll us. Sure, you could, if you wanted to, but is it really worth the trouble? No, no it's not.

I *still* can't understand why anybody protects a bunch of useless whales. It's probably some laughable nonsense. 

• Downvote 2

31 minutes ago, Komiko said:

I *still* can't understand why anybody protects a bunch of useless whales. It's probably some laughable nonsense. 

Because if someone does happen to declare on GoB, its saviors can take an easy win and launch their stats skyward.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg