Blessed by the Gods

Batavus

1 minute ago, Mad Max said:

Aw. 

I was actually about to join y'alls server and say good luck and shit, now you're off the list of people I give a shit about. 

Too bad. But hey, good luck!

Maybe not troll the next guys you like

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Richard Payne III said:

Too bad. But hey, good luck!

Maybe not troll the next guys you like

maybe not get offended like a lilttle !@#$? 

XD

In my experience - only little baby back !@#$es say someone is trolling them. 

Edited by Mad Max
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

maybe not get offended like a lilttle !@#$? 

XD

In my experience - only little baby back !@#$es say someone is trolling them. 

Oof. Someone's angry. Have a good night ?

1 hour ago, Melyaj Vijsopj said:

So excited about this new relationship with Pantheon and Godfury we share so much in common the two best Greek Alliances in the Game 

Brb forming a Turk/Ottoman themed AA.

12 hours ago, Richard Payne III said:

All I see when I look down is the island ???

In that case, you must be looking down at a piece of parchment that lists the best micros on Orbis.

I must admit that @Mad Max has a sphincter issue that causes him to defecate an awful lot. With that said, he is a solid leader that runs a great community. On top of it all he (and The Island) is a wonderful ally. Sometimes poop is fun. You just have to remember to check your shoes, in your case Jesus sandals, before putting them on.

Your alliance is growing at a fast pace, be sure to make your moves carefully. You recently signed a Mutual Defense treaty with our protectorate and then go on to insult a close ally of ours. Curious to see what you do next.

Perhaps there is hope for you to see the light.

Stay Platinum Baby.

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Upvote 2

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

On 9/16/2018 at 7:06 AM, Kevanovia said:

In that case, you must be looking down at a piece of parchment that lists the best micros on Orbis.

I must admit that @Mad Max has a sphincter issue that causes him to defecate an awful lot. With that said, he is a solid leader that runs a great community. On top of it all he (and The Island) is a wonderful ally. Sometimes poop is fun. You just have to remember to check your shoes, in your case Jesus sandals, before putting them on.

Your alliance is growing at a fast pace, be sure to make your moves carefully. You recently signed a Mutual Defense treaty with our protectorate and then go on to insult a close ally of ours. Curious to see what you do next.

Perhaps there is hope for you to see the light.

Stay Platinum Baby.

Just so were clear, I don't get on someone's post claiming to shit on it. I have no problem with bad company, and I love your protectorate. I dont doubt the island Is a good alliance either, but you gotta expect to receive if your gonna give. Thanks for the comment though, keep this shit rolling

• Upvote 1