Blessed by the Gods

Batavus

1 minute ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

It has truly been a pleasure getting to know the excellent folks at God Fury, and we at Pantheon are looking forward to working with you guys in the future!

Likewise, it's an honor to be an ally to such a successful alliance. We at GodFury are pleased to make this milestone in our journey to the top alliances of orbis. Thanks for helping us make this happen

Long live GodFury and Long Live Pantheon

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I have truly enjoyed working with our partners in Pantheon, and I'm really pleased that we have succeeded in confirming our relationship with not just a brilliant treaty, but an excellent friendship!

Sometimes I come online and I feel really proud of what we've managed to achieve. Today is definitely one of those days.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Sir Oliver said:

I have truly enjoyed working with our partners in Pantheon, and I'm really pleased that we have succeeded in confirming our relationship with not just a brilliant treaty, but an excellent friendship!

Sometimes I come online and I feel really proud of what we've managed to achieve. Today is definitely one of those days.

As am i

• Upvote 3

Decrypting....

Transmission received.....

If you can’t contain em’ ally em’

Only the best for our anomalous allies. The O5 wishes both Pantheon and GodFury a productive and strong alliance.

End of transmission..... 

Edited by Samuel Bates
typo
  • Upvote 3

Secure. Contain. Protect.

5E64D7A3-C94A-437C-B065-38CB4D07C484.jpeg

Who are you? Where is the Reclaimer? I have a message Defiler. Your time is coming.
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me,
for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
You will all be baptized. You will all experience fury, and you will all bow before the true Gods!
You shall beg for mercy and confess to your wrong doings. With this, the Reclaimers will be allowed to continue, but only after they have been punished. Your alliance will pay for your sins. The Twentieth of Frostfall, your alliance will burn for both of the Reclaimer actions.
YOU SHALL SEE TRUTH AND RECONCILIATION!!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, J.A.Goldington said:

Who are you? Where is the Reclaimer? I have a message Defiler. Your time is coming.
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me,
for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
You will all be baptized. You will all experience fury, and you will all bow before the true Gods!
You shall beg for mercy and confess to your wrong doings. With this, the Reclaimers will be allowed to continue, but only after they have been punished. Your alliance will pay for your sins. The Twentieth of Frostfall, your alliance will burn for both of the Reclaimer actions.
YOU SHALL SEE TRUTH AND RECONCILIATION!!!!

LMFAO omg.... that was just great. The true gods are right here, together. ? . Come get your reconciliation and quit hiding ? thanks gold, that was just great and perfect timing ?

• Like 1

Just now, Richard Payne III said:

LMFAO omg.... that was just great. The true gods are right here, together. ? . Come get your reconciliation and quit hiding ? thanks gold, that was just great and perfect timing ?

I only put together the bits and pieces scattered throughout the micro backchannels ;)

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, J.A.Goldington said:

I only put together the bits and pieces scattered throughout the micro backchannels ;)

Worked out though. Micro drama is awsome ? especially the threats

Edited by Richard Payne III
Correction

So y'all blessed yourselves?

2 hours ago, Richard Payne III said:

Worked out though. Micro drama is awsome ? especially the threats

New Threat: I will shit on GodFury's windshield on a cold day.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

So y'all blessed yourselves?

New Threat: I will shit on GodFury's windshield on a cold day.

Lmao ya, we blessed ourselves, were gods so we can do that.... we dont have windshields. We have chariots so jokes on you ?

25 minutes ago, Richard Payne III said:

Lmao ya, we blessed ourselves, were gods so we can do that.... we dont have windshields. We have chariots so jokes on you ?

Look down. 
Thats shit in your jesus sandals. 

#shittingchariotstyle

Just now, Richard Payne III said:

All I see when I look down is the island ???

Aw. 

I was actually about to join y'alls server and say good luck and shit, now you're off the list of people I give a shit about.