Heliosh22

Huge sale of nations in P&W

I want to sell my 3 nation . I can't tell name of my another 3 nations. If you need nations plz join this discord send me your email name so j transferred it and I promise no one will ban your account because even though if they think and try they can't find because I find a way to use as many account on same network it gives you to cheat 

From now I'm also working on to break P & W and trying to find ways to cheat it. Soon I will finish it in 20 days nearly join this discord account so I give you update

And Alex I frick you because I know your gay

• Like 6
  • Downvote 22

It's the HELIOSH22! Nah, u getting banned for multis. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Heliosh22 said:

Jesus Christ how old are you, 12?

This is quite possibly the dumbest post ever made in this forum, and I'm not exaggerating.

Edited by Peter Quill

1 hour ago, Heliosh22 said:

I want to sell my 3 nation . I can't tell name of my another 3 nations. If you need nations plz join this discord send me your email name so j transferred it and I promise no one will ban your account because even though if they think and try they can't find because I find a way to use as many account on same network it gives you to cheat 

From now I'm also working on to break P & W and trying to find ways to cheat it. Soon I will finish it in 20 days nearly join this discord account so I give you update

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Oh hey Helios, you're the guy I couped!

Looks like you've done well since you were exposed for being a fraud, keep up the good work. Glad to see you're on the straight and narrow!

😊 Fezza

Edited by Fezza
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i like you

no h0mo tho

Edited by hope
cant believe there's a block on h0mo smh

He has only 3 multis, Roq was never banned and he has over 600 multis