Shifty News Network-Bad Omen

丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™

Shifty has been on the hunt for multis

With the same conviction against them as thottery

Shifty has a new case:

Enterprise Car Rental? The funneling of millions today to a small, crappy nation.

But first, the story of a multi:

91974d90f8851e74b6e0fd7fd07c3c8c-png.jpg

Fairly normal noob tier multi ring....

kebabmaster, a Turkish immigrant seeking to master the culinary street art of the Doener Kebab. Some say he's not just good, but the best.

Connor RK800, a coal miner by trade just as his father was and his father before him back in the Isles:

592e2600a2a2807803c1b102e577a6c6-png.jpg

USSR is the best being the newest nation, made literally today, but wait what's this?

dd1a38bd92d3e32bc142bbe1533199a0-png.jpg

.25 score, on beige, perfect way to dodge raiders....

Nice try, but Shifty isn't a raider 24/7, he's a maverick

and he's on the hunt for burner accounts and next war's dump accounts.

This is Shifty, bringing you the strange happenings of the microscopic world of Orbis.

Editor's Note: Be sure to make a return to the Replicants Edition, stunning news about Polaris and their multi rings.

Bonus: A suspected future TKR war dump account: 

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=132300

Edited by ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=125475&display=war

Enterprise war on former e$ member kebabmaster (https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=125475&display=war)

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=135046

^Lenin applicant (unapproved).

Thank you for bringing this potential spy/multi to our attention shifty. e$ will be sure to refuse acceptance.

os9LcJK.gif

3 hours ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

Shifty has a new case:

Enterprise Car Rental? The funneling of millions today to a small, crappy nation.

kebabmaster, a Turkish immigrant seeking to master the culinary street art of the Doener Kebab. Some say he's not just good, but the best.

Connor RK800, a coal miner by trade just as his father was and his father before him back in the Isles:

USSR is the best being the newest nation, made literally today, but wait what's this?

This is Shifty, bringing you the strange happenings of the microscopic world of Orbis.

Editor's Note: Be sure to make a return to the Replicants Edition, stunning news about Polaris and their multi rings.

Wait, Neo Ottoman Empire is 948.19 score, he's not the .25 score nation on that UID. Where's the logs of the transaction where those millions were funneled from "Kebabmaster" to "Lenin"? Yes, it's suspect, but can you show where or how they're trading with each other internally? It's just not conclusively damning without that final bit.

And while it's a bit odd that "Connor RK800" opted for nuclear power in a coal producing nation at his score range, even that's perfectly explainable as just someone that uses the market a lot.

BIG EDIT:

as for the bonus nation, no bank activity to report, but what's thiiiiiiiis? Two cities founded, but only one exists?

Olhu7jy.png

NslG041.png
And a further examination of Wokanda's nation shows that he's getting quite a few more sales of verrrry expensive food... from a whole lot of alliances.... Explain that one @Epi@Mitsuru?

Nice one Shifty, we'll smoke out those burners yet!

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
BIG EDIT

I'll gladly explain it to you @Sir Scarfalot. He's an applicant that hasn't been accepted into TKR. People who have not been accepted into TKR and just sit on our applicant list without making any attempt to apply have literally nothing to do with our alliance. I even checked our forum just for you and he didn't apply there. So it's not even that he's not been accepted yet, he's not even making an effort to fulfill the minimum requirement to get accepted. So sooner or later he'll be removed. You really know Shifty has run out of stories when he tries to smear alliances for people sitting on their applicant list.

• Downvote 3

29 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

I'll gladly explain it to you @Sir Scarfalot. He's an applicant that hasn't been accepted into TKR. People who have not been accepted into TKR and just sit on our applicant list without making any attempt to apply have literally nothing to do with our alliance. I even checked our forum just for you and he didn't apply there. So it's not even that he's not been accepted yet, he's not even making an effort to fulfill the minimum requirement to get accepted. So sooner or later he'll be removed. You really know Shifty has run out of stories when he tries to smear alliances for people sitting on their applicant list.

Alright, so your argument is that TKR is innocent in the matter? Fair enough. TKR really can't be held accountable for actions that aren't taken by TKR or TKR's allies; that'd be absurd.

Though him remaining as applicant does mean that according to prior policy and precedent, he's under TKR's protection. Is that the case? And is it going to remain so?

7 hours ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

Shifty has a new case:

Your story is disingenuous at best. Where are the connections between any of these three nations and the one that received cash from the Enterprise bank and then left and then had war declared by the Enterprise to get the cash back. At best what you have shown is data of loan scammer lol. Where's the hell is the multi-ring? Or are you just going to be making statements, offering no connected evidence and conspiracy theories? 

@Sir Scarfalot a nation that hasn't applied on the forums and is sitting on Applicant AA does not a member make. I doubt TKR's going to go out of their way to defend the said nation if raided, nor particularly bothered. Like any other AA, they probably clean their applicant list every few days and the player would eventually be ejected. Its SOP lol. 

Edited by Shadowthrone

8 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

@Sir Scarfalot a nation that hasn't applied on the forums and is sitting on Applicant AA does not a member make. I doubt TKR's going to go out of their way to defend the said nation if raided, nor particularly bothered. Like any other AA, they probably clean their applicant list every few days and the player would eventually be ejected. Its SOP lol. 

Yes, that is very much true. And it would be unfair to everybody to consider the actions of applicants as if they were taken by accepted members of the alliance they've applied to; I'm right there with you.

What I'm asking is, would that nation be defended as an applicant? According to prior shifty news, there have been shady applicants defended before. Now, it's possible that the defenders were just reacting to the situation that they saw and jumping on the excuse to raid, and indeed that would be both innocent and likely. Any alliance with the policy of protecting applicants operates that way, including mine and including yours; it's SOP as you say.

I'm not accusing TKR nor any of the rings' targets of anything here, not directly nor by implication. It seems to me that they are the innocent target of an attempted shill job, and obviously TKR can't be blamed for that. All I'm doing with challenging Epi's and Mitsuru's claims is trying to bring their attention to the evidence that I have uncovered, so that they can realize the guy isn't just the innocent random noob as they thought, and react accordingly. I get that I've come off as hostile and putting them on the spot, but that really isn't my intent here.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
bad grammar. No comma.
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

And while it's a bit odd that "Connor RK800" opted for nuclear power in a coal producing nation at his score range, even that's perfectly explainable as just someone that uses the market a lot.

Nuclear is standard for everyone in our alliance at his level. He is on nuclear due to our policies. 

End transmission....

Secure. Contain. Protect.

5E64D7A3-C94A-437C-B065-38CB4D07C484.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Samuel Bates said:

Nuclear is standard for everyone in our alliance at his level. He is on nuclear due to our policies. 

End transmission....

Yeah, I'd figured that was probably the case. Best to audit him thoroughly though, if he is guilty of infiltrating against the Foundation then reassignment to class-D personnel status would be appropriate, no?

1 minute ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Yeah, I'd figured that was probably the case. Best to audit him thoroughly though, if he is guilty of infiltrating against the Foundation then reassignment to class-D personnel status would be appropriate, no?

SCP-173's room needs cleaned IF he is a spy.

• Like 1

Secure. Contain. Protect.

5E64D7A3-C94A-437C-B065-38CB4D07C484.jpeg

6 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Yes, that is very much true. And it would be unfair to everybody to consider the actions of applicants as if they were taken by accepted members of the alliance they've applied to; I'm right there with you.

What I'm asking is, would that nation be defended as an applicant? According to prior shifty news, there have been shady applicants defended before. Now, it's possible that the defenders were just reacting to the situation that they saw and jumping on the excuse to raid, and indeed that would be both innocent and likely. Any alliance with the policy of protecting applicants operates that way, including mine and including yours; it's SOP as you say.

I'm not accusing TKR nor any of the rings' targets of anything here, not directly nor by implication. It seems to me that they are the innocent target of an attempted shill job, and obviously TKR can't be blamed for that. All I'm doing with challenging Epi's and Mitsuru's claims is trying to bring their attention to the evidence that I have uncovered, so that they can realize the guy isn't just the innocent random noob as they thought, and react accordingly. I get that I've come off as hostile and putting them on the spot, but that really isn't my intent here.

14 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Alright, so your argument is that TKR is innocent in the matter? Fair enough. TKR really can't be held accountable for actions that aren't taken by TKR or TKR's allies; that'd be absurd.

Though him remaining as applicant does mean that according to prior policy and precedent, he's under TKR's protection. Is that the case? And is it going to remain so?

"Not" accusing. "Not" implying. Just spewing crap outta yer mouth yes?

• Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Joshua Limpkin said:

"Not" accusing. "Not" implying. Just spewing crap outta yer mouth yes?

I've given ample evidence to suggest that the nation in question is seriously shady. Beyond that, what else have I said? I've asked if TKR is going to deal with the situation promptly and responsibly. I see no reason to believe that they won't, so stop with the kneejerk; it's doing you no favors.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

19 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Iirc we don't necessarily protect all applicants. If someone sits on our list for days without making an application and then gets raided, then they're usually on their own.

• Downvote 3