Shifty News Network-Breadfan

丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™

9 hours ago, Kastor said:

So are you stating that tS has 27% or over 1/4th of the entire game’s money?

Wouldn't surprise me. We haven't lost a war since before I started playing.

Le1AjCa.png

5 hours ago, Avakael said:

When was the last time you fought a war without overwhelming odds, actually when was the last time Syndi fought a war?

• Upvote 2

OvsfySW.png

5 hours ago, Avakael said:

I don't think that's something to be proud of if you haven't been in a serious conflict in almost a year and a half.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

30 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

proxy. oktoberfest. 168. NPOFT. Silent.

after that it became coasty. Your point?

In none of those wars, with maybe the exception of Proxy, were you “statistically underdogs” 

Those wars were notoriously even, and you used your skill and coordination to win. Stop trying to rewrite history to prop yourself up.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

In none of those wars, with maybe the exception of Proxy, were you “statistically underdogs” 

Those wars were notoriously even, and you used your skill and coordination to win. Stop trying to rewrite history to prop yourself up.

He wasn't asked to point out wars where he was the underdog, just wars where he didn't have overwhelming numbers.  Which is true.  The majority of wars Syndicate were in, the numbers were either on par or against them.

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Oppilan said:

only nukers and raiders will ever use this. If this is a thing, fraggle can unload all nuke without much loss to sabotage. Makes nukers very very OP

well tbh im not really pushing for the change its just that i was originally opposed to apemans removal of offensive war cap suggestion but found a compromise so there would be an added risk factor in declaring on more than 5. i just forgot to post it on his thread until he mentioned it again here.

Edited by Ukunaka

8 hours ago, Kastor said:

Listen to your Khan and sit the frick down.

• Like 1

os9LcJK.gif

On 9/15/2018 at 9:14 AM, Kastor said:

Besides the point a bit, but in Oktoberfest DEIC/UPN had the uppers tiers won until Alpha rolled UPN with a few Guardian nations while Guardian declared mostly on DEIC.  That changed the tide of the war, although the debate was if tS and co. could've retaken the upper tier with updeclares since they were doing okay in the lowers.

In 168 days the war, Roses's side could've been won had DEIC not backed out (err didn't even bulk up) of defending UPN and then Rose's side just wanted to peace out instead of make a longer term war out of it to actually settle the matter.

18 hours ago, Kastor said:

Make me bro.

The princess has grown....

• Upvote 1
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

35 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

You better not be looking at my Princess.

ph1adHA.jpg

I think I just became gay.

Edited by Cianuro
  • Downvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

9 hours ago, Placentica said:

Besides the point a bit, but in Oktoberfest DEIC/UPN had the uppers tiers won until Alpha rolled UPN with a few Guardian nations while Guardian declared mostly on DEIC.  That changed the tide of the war, although the debate was if tS and co. could've retaken the upper tier with updeclares since they were doing okay in the lowers.

In 168 days the war, Roses's side could've been won had DEIC not backed out (err didn't even bulk up) of defending UPN and then Rose's side just wanted to peace out instead of make a longer term war out of it to actually settle the matter.

I'm going to day no to the 168 day war not being overwhelming odds as I knew it would be a defeat before it happened by the numbers, DEIC was in no shape to fight regardless. 

I mentioned Octkerfest before, considering we didn't have the numbers to attack Guardian we weren't even closely even matched. We just got a bit of a surprise attack, had we being against tS, SK and TEst if they were fully militarized we would have being defeated quickly by just those 3 so they always had the advantage in that regard.

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

10 hours ago, Buorhann said:

You better not be looking at my Princess.

ph1adHA.jpg

Looking is the last thing you should be worrying about :P
Oh i'll touch him places he never knew he had as a princess ;)

Edited by MonkeyDLegend
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

On 9/18/2018 at 6:54 AM, Hodor said:

Make your next post the percentage of world cash GoB controls.

GOB it is indeed

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
Supermajority has spoken