Shifty News Network-Breadfan

丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™

1 hour ago, BOYCE THE GREAT said:

That was me, this was round two :)

Empire looted $966,081,661, 4,394 Coal, 13,826 Oil, 8,163 Uranium, 2,084 Iron, 1,437 Bauxite, 1,202 Lead, 154,179 Gasoline, 141,434 Munitions, 66,463 Steel, 25,086 Aluminum, and 258,169 Food. Liones also lost 10.5% of the infrastructure in each of their cities.

That was the first time. :)

jesus

first post on the forums and its just him flexing on us with his loot.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

So you found a twentieth of our bank and raided it via an exploit of beige mechanics.

Oh well.

You saying you have over 140bn in cash? Have the strategies changed so much that alliances don't reinvest in growth or are y'alls WC requirements on something else? Genuinely curious.

2 hours ago, Hodor said:

You saying you have over 140bn in cash? Have the strategies changed so much that alliances don't reinvest in growth or are y'alls WC requirements on something else? Genuinely curious.

We are under no obligation to justify out economic policies to you.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

3 hours ago, Hodor said:

Bruh, they haven't fought in a war for like a year right? They probably sitting on 1tril from that peacetime!

• Upvote 1

Dorky Weeb Two

932112515_z23jHkk-Imgur.png.81dd52a14449c4172a2f4ff46c92439b.png

3 hours ago, Hodor said:

2hrwlp.jpg

Edited by Zed
damn picture link
  • Upvote 2

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

7 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

We are under no obligation to justify out economic policies to you.

Lol, okay Partisan man. I liked it better when you were fun.

6 hours ago, Zed said:

2hrwlp.jpg

I don't think you're allowed to use Abbas' image without his express permission.

Hadn't seen those actual loss numbers. I was expecting something apocalyptic, but it's only about 3 times my own (average) warchest. We'll make that lot back in about a month.

That said.

Damn pirates.

Le1AjCa.png

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

So are you stating that tS has 27% or over 1/4th of the entire game’s money?

...That's actually kind of plausible. Between T$, EMC, and IQ, that's at least 99% of the game's money concentrated in the top 1%; everyone else is statistical noise :v

#occupy_syndisphere

On 9/11/2018 at 9:24 PM, Apeman said:

Screw beige who needs it. Let's look at removing the cap on offensive war declarations or fix the no food problem or even just leave it alone. 

yo, i had another new idea on the offensive war cap, basically its a system where you start with 3 defensive slots but if you go above 5 offensive wars you get an additional defensive slot against you for every 2 offensive wars after the 5th rounded up

Example-

0-5 offensive wars = 3 def slots
6=4 def slots
7=4 def slots
8=5 def slots
10=6 def slots 
20=11 def slots

and so on... 

this way you can declare as many offensive wars as you want but their is a risk factor for declaring on 50 inactives at a time, in that you open yourself to more possible counters or raids
and cant just fend off 3 sloppy counters pin them and raid as many people as you want with no risk until youve gotten out of the first three wars or biege.

Edited by Ukunaka