Happy Nukeday, Fraggle

Insert Name Here

Today the nation of Fraggle Rock has made history, being the 1st nation to hold a whopping 500 nukes.To celebrate this achievement, I've been forced to taken the liberty of putting together a nukeday party for Fraggle.

Now, as any birthday party, there's gonna be games. It is also customary for people, who attend birthday parties, to bring presents for the birthday boy / girl. Now, these games have a reward for the winners. But if you want to participate, you gotta bring a present for Fraggle, more precisely the measly amount of 5M, which is absolute peanuts for any nation that isn't complete shit.

In the event there aren't many people interested, I'll add a considerable amount to the pot, in order to make both your winnings and Fraggle's commission larger. You're obviously free to give Fraggle another present on the side. The winner of each game will take the corresponding prize money. The games will be made public in 2 days, till when you have time to state your interest and deliver your present / entry fee. Then you'll have another 2 days to finish the games and PM me (in-game) the end result.

I'll be holding the money; if you don't trust me with your money, then you're probably not welcome at Fraggle's party, but don''t worry - as a former pirate I've seen way more P&W cash than most of you, plus I've had more than enough time to perform a bank heist of my current alliance. >.> Either way, and as stated before, if this puts you off of participating, then you definitely don't like Fraggle that much.

Feel free to state your interest here or PM me in-game / DM me on Discord.

Party people:

Sir Scarfalot (entry fee paid)

Souparmon (entry fee paid)

* I was gonna post a pic of a Fraggle with a party hat next to a nuke saying "500" and a lit candle on it, but I lack the image editing skills for that.

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 6

Tbqh, most of the game is outta range for Fraggle now. 

So it'll have to be trickle down nuke economics.

Bomb the upper tier until massive score drops push you into the lower tiers, therefore spreading the nuclear pain.

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

Tbqh, most of the game is outta range for Fraggle now. 

So it'll have to be trickle down nuke economics.

Bomb the upper tier until massive score drops push you into the lower tiers, therefore spreading the nuclear pain.

That's when nukes get fun!

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, KillzBob said:

what would you know about nukes?

Pretty much wasted 1k nukes

I know I bought your nukes, and infra, and cities. Be nice troll, I have been ignoring you, go back to couping TGH

Edit! He already had nukes and itc when he joined Fark. Obviously from stolen bank money looking back. 

Edited by souparmon
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, souparmon said:

I know I bought your nukes, and infra, and cities. Be nice troll, I have been ignoring you, go back to couping TGH

Edit! He already had nukes and itc when he joined Fark. Obviously from stolen bank money looking back. 

Dreq bought my ITC thank you. see you still love making up lies little one and I thank you for building me. wouldn't have happened without you haha.

38 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

You realize he corrected his error before you called him out on it, right?  Y u gotta be a !@#$?

yall are in the stone age. Need to do something about that I don't see fark being here much longer otherwise.

• Downvote 1

If I re-roll and only have 1 city plus an NPP, will you fund my venture so I can be as famous and successful as Fraggle?

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

48 minutes ago, Zed said:

If I re-roll and only have 1 city plus an NPP, will you fund my venture so I can be as famous and successful as Fraggle?

I'd do anything for 1 of my favorite hoes. :wub: